BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
deeks

Where Are The Best Pubs In Lampang?

Just moved from Aus to live with the mia,been visting over the last 10 years and worked hard together to build our new home about 50k south of Lampang in SoemNgam. Anyway just wanted to know if anyones interested in having a drink.I dont want to be the only farrang sitting in a bar.

I was in Lampang for a few months one day this year, and my impression was that night life isn't its strong suit.

Riverside restaurant/bar and some other places along the river will be your best bet for finding other farangs.

• Like 1

Why not try a Thai establishment? Cheaper and IMO, better clientele. smile.png

I was in Lampang for a few months one day this year,

you have very long days dont you?

• Haha 2

Ever heard of Thai time? tongue.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You should see my years.

• Like 1

There are lots more but nobody wants those wanke_rs in Chiangmai to find out.

Not that 'wanke_rs' would be assed to trundle all that way in the first place, and I know where you're coming from as there are plenty in CM, but why would one mention anywhere at all if one wanted to keep it quiet?

Do they still jam in the Gibbon?

Thanks Boksida.will try long jons next time we're in town.

Moved here for the layed back way of life in the village,also have plenty of temples around here and when they party it gets pretty busy with bands,dancers and thai boxing, even the schools put on family days that turn into a drink fest.I dont mind a beer but these guys go all day on that thai whisky and home brew whisky that smells like benzene.

It's a bit of an age group thing, but a couple of places to start:

Hangout Cafe (English teachers)

Long Jim Pizza, especially Wednesday nights (all age beer drinkers, including several Australians)

Ban Suchadaa on Sundays - family swimming day

All of the above are farang owned.

Night time action - Hi-lite and Mot Yim.

There are lots more but nobody wants those wanke_rs in Chiangmai to find out.

I think you can feel pretty safe about the Chiang Maians. Can't imagine anyone going to Lampang for a few beers, as they would probably get caught in one of the now so frequent checkhowmanybeersyouhavehad checkpoints when returning back home.

Very impressive house! Congratulation!. Have you though of some out door pizza oven and a BBQ?

Just added a couple of photos of the view around the house, enjoy.post-93995-0-66732300-1350788633_thumb.jpost-93995-0-88307400-1350788535_thumb.jpost-93995-0-91740800-1350788439_thumb.j

Just added a couple of photos of the view around the house, enjoy.post-93995-0-66732300-1350788633_thumb.jpost-93995-0-88307400-1350788535_thumb.jpost-93995-0-91740800-1350788439_thumb.j

Impressive