A Friend Who Is Dating A Ladyboy.... He Doesnt Know...what To Do?

WebBangkok

Well i met this guy.... he is a friend of a friend and he has been with a ladyboy for about 6 months...

she got it cut off and it suppose to look female down there.... the ladyboy is a friend of a friend and this is how i know them...

The thing is this guy always says how much he hates ladyboys and he can tell every time.... constantly says why is there so many ladyboys etc etc. he really hates them by the way he talks.....

his gf/bf just smiles when he brings it up and i have to hold back my laughter...

i mean she looks 100% ladyboy without a doubt... his friends havnt said anything too... its soooooo bizaar that it feels at times its not real lol......

Thai both do Muay Thai and she is a really good fighter and ia bigger tha him as she is 6'2...

Should I just leave it.... because if he finds out later... he is going to snap i think.....

He just proposed to her and she said no..... just stay bf and gf or whatever....

Im sort of just lost for words lol

"The thing is this guy always says how much he hates ladyboys and he can tell every time.... constantly says why is there so many ladyboys etc etc. he really hates them by the way he talks....."

One thinks he doth protest too much ... rolleyes.gif

EDIT :- Changed to Italic Font

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

She's 6' 2" and he remains oblivious to "her" sexual origins? Thailand doesn't do 6'+ ladies.

There are some real Thai women over 6'. I'm sure they get really sick of ladyboy jokes

True, I kinda dated one for a while, but refused to be seen in public with her, lol

- Your friend is wrong, this person is not a Ladyboy (Kathoey), he's a transsexual (sao praphet song) which is completely different as he sees himself as a woman. Ladyboys are merely men dressed-up as woman.

Ladyboys are appreciated for still having their penis, whereas in this case, this person has definitely chosen to be a woman.

- Transsexuals are people unfortunate enough to be born in the wrong sexual gender, endure a lot of discrimination and have every rights to get back to their own self, find love and be happy within their new gender as straight or gay.

- Your friend's friend unusual hatred for Lady boys is usually a sign of denial, but he seemed to have found happiness in this, so why spoil it?