A Friend Who Is Dating A Ladyboy.... He Doesnt Know...what To Do?

WebBangkok

The wee man in the boat....it's all about the wee man in the boat.

Scottish ladyboy?

That got me thinking...what do scottish ladyboys wear under there kilts?

Welcome back ya ole' salty dog ... enjoy your holiday?

Thought it wouldn't be too long before you came sniffing round this thread ... rolleyes.gif

A friend of mine thought it would be a good idea to tell a guy that his friend was a Katoey. He had good intentions but was told to mind his own F'ing business. That is a good idea to mind your own business.

I would mind my own business.

But the circumstances are just so bazaar that I just shake my head a lot when thinking about it. I wont say anything to him. He sort of deserves it by the way he talks about them in such a bad way.

It's easy to say to mind your own business, but being in front of them and him seeing another ladyboy 20 meters away going on and on how much he hates them, it is much harder than you think to keep a straight face.

I would mind my own business.

But the circumstances are just so bazaar that I just shake my head a lot when thinking about it. I wont say anything to him. He sort of deserves it by the way he talks about them in such a bad way.

It's easy to say to mind your own business, but being in front of them and him seeing another ladyboy 20 meters away going on and on how much he hates them, it is much harder than you think to keep a straight face.

I once knew a guy who was a rabid homophobe who loved to talk about how much he hated gay men (he didn't use that term -- he opted for the usual slurs). I happened to know that his best friend was secretly gay and was desperately in love/lust with him; he'd come on to me before they even met and when I respectfully declined as I'm irredeemably straight, when we later met in jump school (yes, there are Gay paratroopers and Rangers) he begged me to keep it secret (and I didn't hesitate to respect his wishes and would have done so even in the absence of anti-Gay policies and sentiment in the Army).

Have you considered the (transgendered) girlfriend in all this? What does she want or how does she feel about it? It may not matter to you but it might help you decide what to do if you took that into account.

Or not.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Edited by SteeleJoe

The wee man in the boat....it's all about the wee man in the boat.

Scottish ladyboy?

That got me thinking...what do scottish ladyboys wear under there kilts?

Welcome back ya ole' salty dog ... enjoy your holiday?

Thought it wouldn't be too long before you came sniffing round this thread ... rolleyes.gif

Yes, had a good trip up to khon Kaen, lovely spot and beyond.

• Like 1

After reading the Topic? You say, "well i met this guy.... he is a friend of a friend and he has been with a ladyboy for about 6 months...whistling.gif

she got it cut off and it suppose to look female down there.... the ladyboy is a friend of a friend and this is how i know them..."rolleyes.gif

I think you must be the guy that put the joke out that, I'm not gay, but I su***d off a bloke that had sex with another bloke.biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

Give us a break. 6 months and you have not told your friend and he is too much of a Boofh**d to notice the difference.blink.png

• Like 1