BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Rimmer

40 Transsexuals Arrested By Pattaya Police In Beach Road Sweep

40 Transsexuals arrested by Pattaya Police in Beach Road sweep

ladyboy-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--In their never-ending quest to rid the streets of those suspected of either engaging or preparing to commit crimes and as they attempt to improve the image of Pattaya in preparation for a High Season which is expected to attract more families than ever before, Pattaya Police rounded-up 40 transsexuals who were caught roaming the streets in and around the South Pattaya entertainment zone in the early hours of Saturday.

The Police have identified these wandering transsexuals as the key group of potential trouble-makers and will now remove them fro the streets of Pattaya on a nightly basis until they are forced to either stop what they are doing, or to relocate, which is the more likely option.

Laws dictate that unless evidence is collated which proves they are involved in prostitution or other criminal acts they can only be fined for loitering which is what they were charged for on Saturday morning. 100 Baht fines were paid by each transsexual who was then released with a stern warning not to be seen in the area again.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/64606/40-transsexuals-arrested-pattaya-police-beach-road-sweep/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-10-27

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

released with a stern warning not to be seen in the area again.

That should scare them off. laugh.png

Yeh, the 100 bht is the clincher eh. rolleyes.gif ......................................laugh.png

Yes, but can you imagine what things they have to do, to earn the 100 Baht.....sick.gif

• Like 1

The Police have identified these wandering transsexuals as the key group of potential trouble-makers and will now remove them fro the streets of Pattaya on a nightly basis until they are forced to either stop what they are doing, or to relocate, which is the more likely option.

Potential trouble makers will find a loving foreigner, will walk laughing through walking street and will relocate when foreigner went home.---laugh.png

Am I missing something here? Isn't the reason people go to Pattaya for the certain circus element of the area? I mean, crime aside, I find Pattaya a wildly weird place I would only visit, but would never want to live. That's why I like the idea of getting the LB's legitimate day work. I suppose trying to crush their existence is one method, but I don't think it'll work.

• Like 2