40 Transsexuals Arrested By Pattaya Police In Beach Road Sweep

Rimmer

Quote from the news item Pattaya Police rounded-up 40 transsexuals who were caught roaming the streets in and around the South Pattaya entertainment zone in the early hours of Saturday.

Hardly the time when families with kids should be roaming the streets.

If adult males want to be doing so, and many are probably doing so because they know what is on offer in the early hours of any morning there, Walking Street and Beach Road,, then dam jai khun... and sum nam na if they find themselves in trouble, They will more than likely have had a few drinks so their guard will be down and they will be prey for all sorts, not just the Ladyboys.

the pickpocketer ladyboys are there from about 7pm every evening, there are many families and sober people out, just because the police are watching soapies or whatever at that time doesnt mean the ladyboys are having a break

but if you think theft is a sum nam na matter I guess anything goes

Edited by wans

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will always be ladyboys offering their services, simply because there is so much demand.

For the record, I like Ladyboys. I find them sexy and fun. But I fully appreciate some are uncomfortable being approched by them.

Hahaha LOL, tell us you are joking.laugh.pngcheesy.gif

Why must he be joking? Or are you just scared since he has different opinion than you and you feel threatened by this so you are laughing at him as a defensive measure? Or maybe you actually share his opinion but don't have the balls to stand up and say it so you react by trying to belittle him.

Edited by Jayman

Pattaya/Beach Road . I am sorry but it is wishful thinking that Pattaya will ever become family friendly even to the most liberal.

There is simply far to much money being made catering to the exotic thrill seekers. I fail to perceive why any family would even want to subject themself to Pattaya. There are scores of family friendly resort in this country in which tourist can absorb both Thailand and it's culture. Pattaya is truly not reflective of Thailand in any shape or form. I can remember when Pattaya was simply a fishing village which became inundated with the American Navy on shore leave and the Army Rangers who were providing training for the Thai Military. The demand drove the developement of Pattaya to what it is today and it is not going to change.

It is what it is and the majority of incidents (not all) that befall farangs can be attributed to the visitors ineptitude in failing to realize that Sin City is in essence exactly that. It can be an experience of a lifetime, exotic,facinating and seductive but it is an inheriently dangerous place to be if you let your guard down and when you don't know what you don't know Regular visitors and those of use who live here know that but the majority of tourist do not have a clue.

Pattaya will never be a family orientated resort in this lifetime.

I certainly hope so.

Let the families "relocate" somewhere else, preferably far far away from Pattaya.

Pattaya was built on the bar girl's back, they deserve some respect, not banishment.

"Bar girls" being on their" back" sounds a good analogy

I did hope that I wasn't being too subtle, LOL.

Pattaya/Beach Road . I am sorry but it is wishful thinking that Pattaya will ever become family friendly even to the most liberal.

There is simply far to much money being made catering to the exotic thrill seekers. I fail to perceive why any family would even want to subject themself to Pattaya. There are scores of family friendly resort in this country in which tourist can absorb both Thailand and it's culture. Pattaya is truly not reflective of Thailand in any shape or form. I can remember when Pattaya was simply a fishing village which became inundated with the American Navy on shore leave and the Army Rangers who were providing training for the Thai Military. The demand drove the developement of Pattaya to what it is today and it is not going to change.

It is what it is and the majority of incidents (not all) that befall farangs can be attributed to the visitors ineptitude in failing to realize that Sin City is in essence exactly that. It can be an experience of a lifetime, exotic,facinating and seductive but it is an inheriently dangerous place to be if you let your guard down and when you don't know what you don't know Regular visitors and those of use who live here know that but the majority of tourist do not have a clue.

Cant believe you actually posted such pish, i am guessing that with such a dated and blinkered view you have only visited the small and select areas that cater for your personal "preferences" as a two week millionaire, (or you actually live , and god forbid - only frequent such areas??) and have really no clue about the actual day to day goings on of the entire city and it's suburbs.

Do you actually think the TAT promote Pattaya to families with advertising walking street and soi 6,?? really??

Family tourist arrivals here have grown steadily year over year to the current level of being the most family orientated location in Thailand - by a huge margin, but i guess you will think that is some sort of conspiricy too!

"... until they are forced to either stop what they are doing, or to relocate, which is the more likely option." Nope. I bet that they eventually take the Chiangmai option. There also used to be police sweeps along Loikroh Rd. No more of that. The trannies got organized and off the street and took over half the frigging bars on the strip! The're really gobbling up all the business now.

]

Really?

Which bars are you talking about in Chiang Mai?

What strip?

I only know of one pretty sad kathoey bar in the boxing stadium bars.

Cant believe you actually posted such pish, i am guessing that with such a dated and blinkered view you have only visited the small and select areas that cater for your personal "preferences" as a two week millionaire, (or you actually live , and god forbid - only frequent such areas??) and have really no clue about the actual day to day goings on of the entire city and it's suburbs.

Do you actually think the TAT promote Pattaya to families with advertising walking street and soi 6,?? really??

Family tourist arrivals here have grown steadily year over year to the current level of being the most family orientated location in Thailand - by a huge margin, but i guess you will think that is some sort of conspiricy too!

Which just goes to show that you can fool a lot of people with a bit of photoshopping. More significant would be how many western families return or recommend Pattaya to their friends. On a travel forum I also write on, Pattaya is always slagged off.

Take away every bar and Beach Rd girl/ boy/ LB and Pattaya has nothing to offer other than a rubbish beach and broken/ derelict infrastructure. Nothing for families that isn't far better elsewhere- and I wish they'd go there instead.

Edited by thaibeachlovers