Newcastle United

fcgprg

We need Andy Carroll back which i think will happen in January also Kevin Nolan both players would be a big improvement to the squad.

That should be a top priority in jan...and maybe sell Cisse to get as much back as poss? He should look to get some decent cover for Collocini because your defense doesn't look right when he's out

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need Andy Carroll back which i think will happen in January also Kevin Nolan both players would be a big improvement to the squad.

That should be a top priority in jan...and maybe sell Cisse to get as much back as poss? He should look to get some decent cover for Collocini because your defense doesn't look right when he's out

Carroll returns and Demba Ba to Spurs for 7m, that would be right up Levy's street !

We need some cover for collocini like you say it is not the same when he is missing .For me Steven taylor is not the player he was last season .The one plus we have is we must have one of the best 2nd goalkeepers in the premier in Harper.

Carroll returns and Demba Ba to Spurs for 7m, that would be right up Levy's street !

Great when carroll returns but a big loss if ba went to spurs ,NUFC are trying to get the 7m clause removed from the contract before january and Ba as said that he is happy at Newcastle. I would still like Nolan to return from west ham .I think this is possible when Carroll comes back as they are good friends.

Great when carroll returns but a big loss if ba went to spurs ,NUFC are trying to get the 7m clause removed from the contract before january and Ba as said that he is happy at Newcastle. I would still like Nolan to return from west ham .I think this is possible when Carroll comes back as they are good friends.

With that 7m buy out clause i can't for the life of me understand why Spurs and Liverpool haven't been after him. i would have though Spurs would offer Dawson in a Dema Ba deal if that would be of interest.

Andy Carroll should never have left Newcastle but no one can blame Ashley for taking the cash. I'd get Nolan back too

Amazing football isn't it.....Demba Ba great start to the season and instantly talking up about his ambition to move on and will not be signing any contracts and also he has a clause that will enable him to move on if its met!........................................................................then...................................a few <deleted> games and nobody wants him ...........i will be happy to stay at Newcastle rolleyes.gif

I think this guy is to much hot and cold for my liking ....same can be said for his mate the Cisse.

Amazing football isn't it.....Demba Ba great start to the season and instantly talking up about his ambition to move on and will not be signing any contracts and also he has a clause that will enable him to move on if its met!........................................................................then...................................a few <deleted> games and nobody wants him ...........i will be happy to stay at Newcastle rolleyes.gif

I think this guy is to much hot and cold for my liking ....same can be said for his mate the Cisse.

Maybe thats why no one as come in for him lets hope he plays a few more bad games then he will stay

Why would Nolan go back there? He's our captain, working a a manager who will never drop him, earning big money and he has a life in London..

I'm sure Carroll would go as it's his home.

Bigger club he likes the area .S AL will drop him if he is playing bad dont worry about that.

Why would Nolan go back there? He's our captain, working a a manager who will never drop him, earning big money and he has a life in London..

Bigger club he likes the area .S AL will drop him if he is playing bad dont worry about that.

I think only a geordie (and resident Spurs trolls) would see it that way.

On yesterdays result we need both of them now

On yesterdays result we need both of them now

Its a bit early to lose the dressing room with 7.5 years still left on your contract!

I liked Pardew at West Ham, but he did seem to lose the dressing room once Tevez/Mascherano arrived (which wasn't his doing) and is rumoured to have trouble keeping it in his pants. (Carl Fletcher's Mrs was the rumour).

AP is liked by the players .i do not think he has any problems in the dressing room with the players.he is liked by the sopporters also but we all know how quickly that can change.

A 1-1 last night gets NUFC into the last 32 of the Europa league. A good result but we picked up two more injuries Ben arfa ,and Cisse .it looks like Ben Arfa will miss the game at Southampton this weekend which is a blow to us with the injuries we have already.

An interesting article that, despite the title, isn't a slagfest at all and does seem to make a few valid points. Thought I would share as my Aussie mates have adopted Newcastle ...

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/8262640/Six-Reasons-For-Newcastle-s-Slump

After the highs of last season, Newcastle are struggling in the current campaign and have won just one of their last seven PL games. Daniel Storey investigates...

An interesting article that, despite the title, isn't a slagfest at all and does seem to make a few valid points. Thought I would share as my Aussie mates have adopted Newcastle ...

http://www.football3...wcastle-s-Slump

After the highs of last season, Newcastle are struggling in the current campaign and have won just one of their last seven PL games. Daniel Storey investigates...

A good article which when you read it you cannot disagree with it .

lets see how we do this weekend at Soton it is a must win game for us now ,Cisse will be back and Ba will be fully fit so we should get a few goals down on the south coast.

Well i got that one wrong.what a poor display from us i think we have got some big problems until the injury situation improves.Ba and Cisse are both not the same players as last season .

First time since 2008 that we have lost 3 consecutive Premier league games.

also congratulations to southampton they played well ,they seem to be adapting to life in the premier now .

The difference is this year you have all those extra matches. Even the biggest squad teams start to look very jaded around this time of year. Im sure noone needs me to tell em that qualifying for the final stages of the UEFA league (or trying to win the League Cup while still in the CL) is a double edged sword, unless you have a very deep squad and a lucky ride with the injury list.

The difference is this year you have all those extra matches. Even the biggest squad teams start to look very jaded around this time of year. Im sure noone needs me to tell em that qualifying for the final stages of the UEFA league (or trying to win the League Cup while still in the CL) is a double edged sword, unless you have a very deep squad and a lucky ride with the injury list.

You are right i also dont think we have the depth in the squad for the extra matches .The injury list is not helping either at the moment. having said that it was still a poor performance yesterday.

You are right i also dont think we have the depth in the squad for the extra matches .The injury list is not helping either at the moment. having said that it was still a poor performance yesterday.

You'll rarely find teams that do have the depth in squad these days. Its down to ludicrous transfer fees and absurd salaries. The clubs can't afford to foot the bill.

You'll rarely find teams that do have the depth in squad these days. Its down to ludicrous transfer fees and absurd salaries. The clubs can't afford to foot the bill.

which rather makes giving your manager an 8-year contract look even weirder.

There are though very special circumstances attached to that contract if the rumour mill is to be believed.

There are though very special circumstances attached to that contract if the rumour mill is to be believed.

yes. the you're crap at poker so sign this or we'll break your legs clause.

yes. the you're crap at poker so sign this or we'll break your legs clause.

A stupid thing to do give him a 8 year contract .What will they do if they decide to terminate his contract?.

Archived