Newcastle United

fcgprg

alan Pardew is quoted as saying that he feels we are in real danger of religation if performances do not improve .funny enough we already new that.

Ben arfa ,Yohan cabaye and Stephen taylor will not be ready untill february to return to the side.Tiote is away on African Cup duty so things dont look good at St james park.

Mathieu Debuchy is the only bit of good news at the moment and Pardew is hoping to add a stricker to the club in the next week or so.

We are away at Norwich City this coming weekend but it does not look to promising we have played 16 away games this season and not won one.Fabricio Coloccini and papiss Cisse should both be fit after missing the Brighton defeat in the FA Cup

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alan Pardew is quoted as saying that he feels we are in real danger of religation if performances do not improve .funny enough we already new that.

Ben arfa ,Yohan cabaye and Stephen taylor will not be ready untill february to return to the side.Tiote is away on African Cup duty so things dont look good at St james park.

Mathieu Debuchy is the only bit of good news at the moment and Pardew is hoping to add a stricker to the club in the next week or so.

We are away at Norwich City this coming weekend but it does not look to promising we have played 16 away games this season and not won one.Fabricio Coloccini and papiss Cisse should both be fit after missing the Brighton defeat in the FA Cup

It is reported that fabricio Coloccini as asked to leave the club,due to his wife having a illness and he wants to return to Argentina.That will be a big loss he is the best centre half that Newcastle have had.

It is reported that fabricio Coloccini as asked to leave the club,due to his wife having a illness and he wants to return to Argentina.That will be a big loss he is the best centre half that Newcastle have had.

It is reported on Twitter that Ben Arfa is going to be the subject of a 12-18 Million bid from either Arsenal or Spurs if the report is true.

It is reported on Twitter that Ben Arfa is going to be the subject of a 12-18 Million bid from either Arsenal or Spurs if the report is true.

Rumours are just rumours but i didn't realise that Cabaye Taylor and one other i can't remeber are out until February. If you lose Collocini then i think you are in deep shit tbh. All this taken into account i can't see Ben Arfa's transfer being sanctioned even if there is truth in the rumour.

Rumours are just rumours but i didn't realise that Cabaye Taylor and one other i can't remeber are out until February. If you lose Collocini then i think you are in deep shit tbh. All this taken into account i can't see Ben Arfa's transfer being sanctioned even if there is truth in the rumour.

I agree with you ,but today i have read that Cabaye could be considered for todays game so i dont know what to believe anymore we will just have to wait and see.

A good result for NUFC at Norwich even a drab 0-0 draw is a good result for us at this time our strikers were poor espcially Cisse half of the time he did not seem bothered .Coloccini had a good game though what we will do when he leaves i do not know he is head and shoulders above the rest of the defence in skill and commitment.

It is looking like we are going to sign Loic Remy from Marseille 8 million to replace Demba ba.He passed a medical in Newcastle over the weekend.Newcastle are hopeful that the transfer will be completed by wednesday .

It is looking like we are going to sign Loic Remy from Marseille 8 million to replace Demba ba.He passed a medical in Newcastle over the weekend.Newcastle are hopeful that the transfer will be completed by wednesday .

I dont think Remy is a replacement for Demba Ba as such. Different types of player. He plays a lot off the wing. Im not convinced at all by him from the little ive seen but a few clubs have supposedly been in for him so i hope im wrong and he does the business for you.

Today it is now reported that Remy is going to QPR, after he had said he was not interested in Harry redknapps offer. I am concerned i think if we do not sign a striker with a good goalscoring record we will go down.

Today it is now reported that Remy is going to QPR, after he had said he was not interested in Harry redknapps offer. I am concerned i think if we do not sign a striker with a good goalscoring record we will go down.

Hes just proved what a mercenary little sh1t he is. i shouldnt concern yourself as i donøt think hes all that anyways.

West Ham tried to buy him and Chamakh the season we went down. Both wanted to play for Arsenal only. Look where they ended up 2 seasons on.

Newcastle really need Cisse to fire and keep them up long enough to get Carroll back.

I bet you wish you'd bought him now.

Football might have gone totally mad but one goal doesn't mean a players a great signing does it As a wide player heøs very pacey but i'm happy with who we have and as an out and out striker he doesn't score enough.

Maybe Le Arse should have bought him instead of resigning that headless chicken Walcott

Football might have gone totally mad but one goal doesn't mean a players a great signing does it As a wide player heøs very pacey but i'm happy with who we have and as an out and out striker he doesn't score enough.

Maybe Le Arse should have bought him instead of resigning that headless chicken Walcott

Maybe Newcastle are seriously short of a winger who's scored 8 goals.

No they're not. They are short of a defense and a Demba Ba

No they're not. They are short of a defense and a Demba Ba

Short of goals.... yes......

Seems not long ago they scored six goals in two games and lost both of them. Now they are piss poor all over.

I know they are at Spurs in a couple of games time but i'm thinking they also play Villa away very soon. Its all gotten very messy noe for Pardew.

Heres a team that really needs to buy.

Seems not long ago they scored six goals in two games and lost both of them. Now they are piss poor all over.

I know they are at Spurs in a couple of games time but i'm thinking they also play Villa away very soon. Its all gotten very messy noe for Pardew.

Heres a team that really needs to buy.

Yep a lack of depth is costing them now. Let's hope they get their act together for the last day of the season! biggrin.png

Most of the comments are right ,the fans are now getting a bit restless, a bit of stick given to alan pardew after the Reading game. we could do with Carroll back now but that is not possible at the moment.Cisse does not seem to be able to string a few good games together .I fear the worst as things are at the moment .

Points out of ten at the moment ;

Goalkeeper 8

Defence 3

MidField 5

Strikers 2

If they win games for us bring them in ,we could soon represent the French in International matches.Maybe we will start selling strings of black and white onions out side the ground.

hypocrite your manager is !

nothing against you Newcastle lot, but it wasn't so long ago that Pardew was having a dig at Wenger for buying and fielding so many foreign players.

seems to be a on going trait of his by pointing the finger at others for their on and off the pitch actions and yet he never seems to feel he does any wrong. whistling.gif

If they win games for us bring them in ,we could soon represent the French in International matches.Maybe we will start selling strings of black and white onions out side the ground.

nothing against you Newcastle lot, but it wasn't so long ago that Pardew was having a dig at Wenger for buying and fielding so many foreign players.

seems to be a on going trait of his by pointing the finger at others for their on and off the pitch actions and yet he never seems to feel he does any wrong. whistling.gif

I agree with you ,he has a very short memory.I do not think that he has a lot of say in most of the signings though.

I agree with you ,he has a very short memory.I do not think that he has a lot of say in most of the signings though.

Any feedback on whether your new frogs are adapting to the Geordie girls with no clothes on at -5C. I'll bet they like that better than Brown Ale.

Good result for your guys last night. I think you just doomed Lambert to be the latest victim of the "strong support curse"

Any feedback on whether your new frogs are adapting to the Geordie girls with no clothes on at -5C. I'll bet they like that better than Brown Ale.

Good result for your guys last night. I think you just doomed Lambert to be the latest victim of the "strong support curse"

Not yet but their will be some ,at last a win i know it was only against Villa but any win is a good one at the moment.Lets hope all the new players all settle in. Having said that it will just feel like home round St james park for them .There is that many french speakers now its the English players that will feel like the foreigners.

Archived