Newcastle United

fcgprg

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

At a current rate of a quarter point per game you look doomed but there have been moments this season when you've looked to have the makings of a decent team, notably first half vs ManUwhen you were repeatedly cutting them wide open. Especially like your goalkeeper.

Cardiff look doomed; very poor. Huddersfield i reckon won't be good enough. So you hoping for another team to be worse. If you can keep the bank manager on the touchline for the season i think you will stay up.

ps. You should have won that game vs ManU but you crumbled too easily.

Good luck for the rest of the season and i hope we're playing each other next season...you're too big a club to be messing about in the Championship.

On 10/18/2018 at 3:45 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

At a current rate of a quarter point per game you look doomed but there have been moments this season when you've looked to have the makings of a decent team, notably first half vs ManUwhen you were repeatedly cutting them wide open. Especially like your goalkeeper.

Cardiff look doomed; very poor. Huddersfield i reckon won't be good enough. So you hoping for another team to be worse. If you can keep the bank manager on the touchline for the season i think you will stay up.

ps. You should have won that game vs ManU but you crumbled too easily.

Good luck for the rest of the season and i hope we're playing each other next season...you're too big a club to be messing about in the Championship.

It would be tragic if they got relegated. Fantastic fans who deserve better. 

Hard to believe that a team who ripped United apart for 45 mins could lose at home to Brighton, but that’s why they are where they are I guess. 

Only consialtionis that there are a lot of poor teams down there too and Benitez is a top manager, so if anyone can keep them up it will be him. 

On 10/21/2018 at 8:29 AM, Kadilo said:

It would be tragic if they got relegated. Fantastic fans who deserve better. 

Hard to believe that a team who ripped United apart for 45 mins could lose at home to Brighton, but that’s why they are where they are I guess. 

Only consialtionis that there are a lot of poor teams down there too and Benitez is a top manager, so if anyone can keep them up it will be him. 

as good as they were for 45 mins against MU it was as much MU being shit as NU being good,as for Rafa is he really that good,has a history of falling out with chairmen over money even at Inter where he took over from jose's treble winning team and left them in cough cough err 6th place,Napoli were much improved once he was gone,even at liverpool Rogers came a lot closer to the title than him,at the moment he is falling out with players at newcastle apparently the squad is half pro rafa and half against him,hence ashly had a go recently to try and repair the damage,laschales is apparently the the leader of the one's against him,shelvy also barely speak's to Rafa and very few other players.I agree he hasnt had much dosh but he has bought some absolute rubbish while letting better players leave,luckily cardiff and Hudders are piss poor and i think 30-32 points will be enough to stay up,if he cannot manage that then god help him,china will be his next job,btw he is the apparently the 15 highest paid manager in europe,ashly could save even more dosh there

Archived