A Short Survey For Efl Teachers In Thailand :)

matthew78

Thailand EFL Teachers' Beliefs About the Efficacy of Their Classroom Instruction

I've put together a 10-item online survey hoping for at least 25 responses from EFL teachers in Thailand who are interested in sharing some info about their self-belief regarding the effectiveness of their teaching.

This is an initial, 'unofficial' survey conducted for the purposes of helping inform a potential project in the SLTE (Second Language Teacher Education) field. This is also entirely separate and unrelated to the Thongsook program I posted on the thread about this morning.

I would really appreciate any teachers' out there input as respondents. :)

The 10 questions variously ask for responses in the form of a Likert Scale, multiple choice, and ranking. There is an optional space for expanded answers and extra comments but this is entirely extra. It's nice to get added comments though.

It's entirely anonymous.

I will eventually report on the findings here. This might make for some interesting and productive discussion. SurveyMonkey allows up to 100 responses and I am going to post this elsewhere as well in the hopes of maximizing the number of responses.

The survey should take a minimum of 5 minutes. Please consider taking the time to complete it. It will likely be a worthwhile exercise in self-reflection for teachers who are in the mood for that kind of thing.

Thanks a lot. party0012.gif

The survey can be found here: Thailand EFL Teachers' Beliefs About the Efficacy of Their Classroom Instruction Survey