Which Premiership Manager Is Gonna Be Shown The Door First

beano2274

Is it gonna be Adkins (Southampton) or Lambert (Villa)?

I reckon it is gonna be Lambert, a few tricky games coming up against both Manchester clubs, whereas maybe the expectations from the Southampton people are not as high.

Maybe a surprise could be Mancini with his blaming himself for losses.

Anyone got any other ideas?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mark Hughes all day long as i said two weeks ago. Add ed to that scrotum face hanging around waiting for the axe to come down....sometime next week possibly pending on this weekends results.

To be fair he's a <deleted> manager and i've expected nothing better. They were better off with Colin

Edited by carmine

Well QPR have the easiest game of the 3 this weekend (Villa, Soton and QPR).

The following week all of them have hard games especially Villa against Man Utd.

Then after that its Villa at the Etihad, and the game that could decide the managers fate is at QPR, as they play Southampton (17th November), but Lambert could be out as well that same weekend.

So before December we will have a management casualty.

Edited by beano2274

Well QPR have the easiest game of the 3 this weekend (Villa, Soton and QPR).

The following week all of them have hard games especially Villa against Man Utd.

Then after that its Villa at the Etihad, and the game that could decide the managers fate is at QPR, as they play Southampton (17th November), but Lambert could be out as well that same weekend.

So before December we will have a management casualty.

Who's going to jump into the Villa hot seat and do better than Lambert as a matter of interest?

Edited by carmine

I'm surprised no ones mentioned the Tottenham flop,with shoddy results like last nights defeat at Carroe Road,Mr VB must be in the running.

We are 4th in the tableclap2.gif Why don't you go and blow Bubbles mate.

:D It was a hopeless attempt to be fair!

I'm surprised no ones mentioned the Tottenham flop,with shoddy results like last nights defeat at Carroe Road,Mr VB must be in the running.

I am only going on what the bookies have to say.

Next in the betting is Andre Villas-Boas, whose Spurs team have yet to gel and who survived no longer than February in his first season in charge at Chelsea. While they did pick up three points at the weekend for the first time under their new manager, Spurs looked poor for much of the game, and AVB is just 10/1 with Ladbrokes for another early departure.

Next in the betting is Andre Villas-Boas, whose Spurs team have yet to gel and who survived no longer than February in his first season in charge at Chelsea. While they did pick up three points at the weekend for the first time under their new manager, Spurs looked poor for much of the game, and AVB is just 10/1 with Ladbrokes for another early departure.

So do you reckon Guardiola was hinting at the West Ham job then when he said he was looking for a position in london?ermm.giflaugh.png

AVB 25/1 Mancini 14/1

Favourite is Hughes 6/5..........I'll go with the favourite.

http://www.thesackra.../premier-league

Its a no brainer. "Dick Van Dyke sounding, God bless you Mary Poppins cockney Wet Spammer" Stoneyboy was just talking testicles

Mancini 3rd favourite is surprising.......or is it?

Mourinho 3/1 fav to take over if and when he goes.

Edited by uptheos

Hughes first , then Lambert third choice would be Mancini

1st 2nd and 3rd favourites.........good call.biggrin.png

Its probably a good shout if the Mourinho part is true. City's cash and Jose are a marriage made in heaven but i'd wait and see how they do in the CL. His ego won't allow him to leave a side that can realistically win that trophy and at this stage of the competition.

Lambert will get to Christmas in my opinion , 3 hard games coming up Sunderland away, then man United and City.

It does seem strange that he left a club where he was "God" with a full house every home game, he should have spoke to O'Neil about Villa before he went

Lambert will get to Christmas in my opinion , 3 hard games coming up Sunderland away, then man United and City.

It does seem strange that he left a club where he was "God" with a full house every home game, he should have spoke to O'Neil about Villa before he went

Oh and you don't sound bitter do you! laugh.png

Nah - Pep wants a big club - he wants London Orient. He's heard about the greasy hamburgers and the on-site pub. He's a great fan of the ThaiVisa footie threads dont you know.

Actually I harbour the dream that Wenger has told him he'll retire if (when?) Arsenal don't hit 4th spot this yearwink.png.

Back on point - I voted for Hughes a few weeks back - now I'd switch to Adkins. QPR look like they may get it together sooenr or later. If somebody doesn't fire Adkins soon he's going to dissolve into a sticky puddle on the floor.

I think both Hughes and Adkins will go this weekend, it could be a matter of hours between them though.

Shearer linked to Southampton, god help them, but at least we won't have to put up with his excrement punditry.

Hughes seems to be totally lost, only a win will save him m this weekend, and a defeat the following week will probably be it.