Chiang Mai PRD To Become SDU To Support PSG's

Jai Dee

Mrs. Pattareeya says that changing of PRD to be SDU will play a kep role on supporting provincial strategic groups

Deputy Director-General of the Public Relations Department (PRD), Mrs. PATTAREEYA SUMANO (ภัทรียา สุมะโน), stated that changing the working system of PRD to be a Special Delivery Unit (SDU) will play a key role on supporting provincial strategic groups (PSG's).

She said that the PRD is adjusting itself to be an SDU, and every unit which is under the PRD will also have an important role on pushing PSG's.

She informed that Public Relations Office in CHIANG MAI (เชียงใหม่) Province has already proposed its develop plans aiming at presenting Lanna (ล้านนา) tradition and culture to the world.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 07 Febuary 2006

Comment: Don't ya just love TLA's? (Three-Letter-Anacronyms) :o

And is this A-OK or NBG ? All these initials baffle my pissed old brain :o

Oh-My-Gawd ... Chiang Mai is suffering from an outbreak of spin-doctor-itis , following-on from Night-Safari foot-in-mouth, call-in the World Health Authority ! :D

You might get a better response if you explained what SDU's, PSG's etc stood for, I'm curious as well.

Is is explained in the original news bulletin... :o

Public Relations Department (PRD)

Special Delivery Unit (SDU)

Provincial Strategic Groups (PSG's)

I don't usually post bulletins of little or no value, but I thought the excessive use of TLA's (Three-Letter-Anacronyms) from the TNNBPRD (Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department) worth a chuckle or two... :D