Best "non-Sexual" Massage And Other Spa Services In Bangkok

FuninPlural

Yes, that's a bold title, but I'm just trying to cut to the chase.

Which offers the best non-Thai massage (because I think Thai may be too aggressive for my bad back)? How do you order it so that it is given to you, and they don't just give you a regular Thai massage.

Where can one get a good cleansing facial (please try to work off of personal experience here). I suffer from dry skin occasionally.

Foot massage (like, a spot that doesn't even do other parts of the body, but just focuses on your feet.)?

Asia Herb Foundation on soi 24 and Healthland are by far the best legit massage you can get in Bangkok in my opinion. Theres plenty of spas that do a decent job but they just dont match the quality and service.

Thanks for the tips, any recommendations about the best location for HealthLand. Any of you been there lately? Wondering, which my girl would like my best? Any rec.?

Health land at Asoke is easy enough to find

Healthland (Asoke) has good oil massage (though I prefer the Thai massage). Oasis (Suk 31) also has really nice one if you want to pay 2000+ Bht (Healthland is 850).

Art of Massage next to Tops in basement of Robinsons around Sukhumvit 17 has great foot massage and foot scrub.

I am still in search of a good facial. Everywhere I have tried is very expensive and the facial is mediocore at best.

Healthland (Asoke) has good oil massage (though I prefer the Thai massage). Oasis (Suk 31) also has really nice one if you want to pay 2000+ Bht (Healthland is 850).

Art of Massage next to Tops in basement of Robinsons around Sukhumvit 17 has great foot massage and foot scrub.

I am still in search of a good facial. Everywhere I have tried is very expensive and the facial is mediocore at best.

There is a place called "Guess" on Sukhumvit Soi 4... I heard you can get a good facial there.

I am not sure such a place exists... I have never found one.

Bangkok is not just Nana, Patpong and Cowboi smile.png

You need to really get out more if you think "sexual" massages can't be found outside these areas smile.png

Oh, I know for a fact that "sexual" massages can be found outside Nana, Patpong and Cowboi. But seeing that you're unaware of "non-sexual" massage places, I suggest that it's you that should get out more :)

• Like 1

After 13 trips to Thailand, I have only spent 2 nights at nana, and one of them I slept alone. Walked through Soi Cowboy during the afternoon and saw no great reason to go back. have not made it over to Patpong yet. yes, there are other things to do in Bangkok.

After 13 trips to Thailand, I have only spent 2 nights at nana, and one of them I slept alone. Walked through Soi Cowboy during the afternoon and saw no great reason to go back. have not made it over to Patpong yet. yes, there are other things to do in Bangkok.

+1 Quite right. Though, even I must admit that Soi Cowboy is special (at night, not during the afternoon)

You need to really get out more if you think "sexual" massages can't be found outside these areas smile.png

Oh, I know for a fact that "sexual" massages can be found outside Nana, Patpong and Cowboi. But seeing that you're unaware of "non-sexual" massage places, I suggest that it's you that should get out more smile.png

I reeeally need to get out and find that non sexual massage place... Sooooo much! It will be sooooo exciting!

• Like 1

It's all very well finding the great spa, but find the great masseuse is really the trick - they move around and you need to get to know the one you like most, and tip well. If she is confident that you will keep coming back to her she will tell you when she moves. Most of the masseuse seem to change employers about once a year because the spas pay them dirt.

Oh, I know for a fact that "sexual" massages can be found outside Nana, Patpong and Cowboi. But seeing that you're unaware of "non-sexual" massage places, I suggest that it's you that should get out more smile.png

I reeeally need to get out and find that non sexual massage place... Sooooo much! It will be sooooo exciting!

Simple. Just go to any of the Healthland outlets.

• 2 months later...

May Massage Sukhumvit 22 Next door to the Queen's Imperial Park Hotel. Great thai and foot massages; Almost all the girls are good and polite. Price for a 2 hour massage is 350 baht. Avoid the aggressive heavy set lady-more than a bit demanding. Have been going to May Massage for over 6 years-never a bad massage and no sex massage.

I might try Health Land myself. I need of good deep tissue massage, especially on my right shoulder and back or I can't function.

I live in lower Suk and there are ton of massage places near my condo but they all appear to be "happy ending" massages which I'm not interested in. My "happy ending" is getting a true masseuse who can work the kinks out of my muscle north of the border.

It's all very well finding the great spa, but find the great masseuse is really the trick - they move around and you need to get to know the one you like most, and tip well. If she is confident that you will keep coming back to her she will tell you when she moves. Most of the masseuse seem to change employers about once a year because the spas pay them dirt.

Good advice. My wife has followed the same same masseuse from parlor to parlor for years. Get her phone number or email in case she moves on short notice, or give her yours if she's skittish.