Obama Thanks Supporters After Winning Re-Election

News_Editor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be a gracious loser by congratulating the Democratic Party for running a winning campaign with a great ground game. I sincerely pray that Obama will be a greater President than he has proven to me so far. Perhaps four more years will bring out the best in him.

Now let me congratulate all you Europeans and Aussies that were such supporters of Obama, even though not one of you had a vote.

I would hope some of you will be as gracious in your win as I have tried to be in losing.

PS: Chicog, I half expected something like this post from you. Congratulations on being magnanimous on your non-voting victory. I will be having KFC and not crow for the evening repast however. You may dine alone.

Does anyone know any deserving forum members I can donate my big fat crow that I was defrosting for tonight's dinner?

crow.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like this forum turned into an idiot referendum. Now I understand Hitler, Mao, Castro etc much better. The majority of people are just tooo stupid to rule themselves. With Obama America loses and the World loses. Against the Constitution, illegally in the White Hose haha and reelected, only Americans can be that stupid.

• Like 1

Romney was a incredibly weak candidate. This isn't a surprise at all, although it has been amusing watching people delude themselves otherwise. Any Republican with a shot of winning didn't want to risk running against Obama and is waiting for 2016.

I actually think the problem was Ryan, not Romney.

I don't think so. Apart from the debate, he was hardly heard or seen.

Looks like this forum turned into an idiot referendum. Now I understand Hitler, Mao, Castro etc much better. The majority of people are just tooo stupid to rule themselves. With Obama America loses and the World loses. Against the Constitution, illegally in the White Hose haha and reelected, only Americans can be that stupid.

Another gracious congratulations from our friends on the fringe.

• Like 1

Let me be a gracious loser by congratulating the Democratic Party for running a winning campaign with a great ground game. I sincerely pray that Obama will be a greater President than he has proven to me so far. Perhaps four more years will bring out the best in him.

Now let me congratulate all you Europeans and Aussies that were such supporters of Obama, even though not one of you had a vote.

I would hope some of you will be as gracious in your win as I have tried to be in losing.

PS: Chicog, I half expected something like this post from you. Congratulations on being magnanimous on your non-voting victory. I will be having KFC and not crow for the evening repast however. You may dine alone.

Lighten up Chuck, we can do it all again in four years time. Especially if the Republicans continue to play a spoiling game, which will alienate them even further from the American voter.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Congratulations to USA!!! Very happy to see Obama re-elected!!

You would not say that if you still lived there.

Obama is a MONET WASTER.

coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Yes , hes more of a Renaissance man.....

Are you pining that he cant take care of money as well as the banks? 55555

Does anyone know any deserving forum members I can donate my big fat crow that I was defrosting for tonight's dinner?

crow.jpg

Eat hearty Chuck. Your insincerity is the reason the Old White Men's Party will never win another Presidential election.

crow.jpg

Yea, this picture remind me of Obama, laying there lifeless...

Didn't take long for the conspiracy peddlers to appear did it?

If you are attempting to once again resurrect the argument that President Obama is not legally allowed to be President, you lost the argument 4 years ago and there is not one credible piece of evidence to support your position,contrary yo the rantings of your leader Tump

• Like 1

I can only reply that I am glad that I am not an American. (this is not meant as an insult to American people) It is directed to the American government.

One presumes you are also glad to not be (in no particular order) Egyptian, Nigerian, Philipino, Israeli, Greek, Mexican, Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, etc, etc... clap2.gif

Better the devil we know than the repugthuglican plutocrats. I'm certainly no admirer of obushma, for real reasons, not the made up ones by faux news and the fool talking heads there. Obushma has continued, enlarged and codified the destruction of the Constitution begun by cheney/bush et al. He has prosecuted more whistle blowers than all presidents combined. He continues the phony "war on terror" which by definition can never end.

I'm not celebrating but I'm certainly happy that mittens/ryan even with all their kock (John Birch Society) brothers' money, attempts to suppress voting by democrat leaning voters, and out and out attempts to steal the election lost. Time for America to change election policies, get rid of money in elections and have a viable 3rd party.

I'm hoping, but certainly not holding my breath, that the President will now start to act like Candidate Obama talked in 2008.

Edited by sgtsabai

It was rigged..............

Yes. It's was a plot. Please select one of the scapegoats;

1. Hatched by the Queen of England

2. Assembled by people that wear beanies and kidnap christian children to harvest their bones in which to celebrate their last supper event.

3. The same aliens that visit trailer parks to probe the rectums of fat people.

4, Homosexuals seeking to corrupt youth.

5. Hippies

6. Commies

• Like 1

Does anyone here seriously believe it would change anything if anyone else would have won the elections? Don't you people realize that the only choice given to the public (us, whom they call bottom feeders, the masses,and/ or expendable "material") is to chose between dark grey or light grey? Puppeteers are and always will be the same, just the design of the the puppet changes... not more, not less! If an honest, uncorruptible charismatic person with his own agenda would ever be elected, he/she would suffer the same fate as JFK and his brother.

And btw - if I would have broken that many promises with my customers, they would tear me apart in mid-air. A lying and deceiving puppet like Obama is re-elected after lying to and betraying his own country on a daily basis year after year. Doesn't that blow your mind?

Is the whole world in a kind of vigilant coma or what the f.... is going on here??????

Isn't it fantastic how people can be so numb that they accept everything said by politicians, as long as it's aired or printed, it's true even if the facts what's been said or done, is the opposite of what's being said or done.

This applies to the whole western world, not only the US, you can't take away that from us Europeans.

We are just as stupid.

My only wish is that someday, a politician by the name of Forrest Gump could take over the leadership.

Than the citizens of the world would make progress as human beings following said persons lead.

Yepp! Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies if not THE ONE!!!!