Florist

up-country_sinclair

hi all

i'm looking for a florist in chiang mai that has a branch in bangkok, or at least has a business relationship with a florist in bangkok.

the websites i've seen appear to be set up to take advantage of people ordering from overseas, and i'm not really interested in paying over 4000 baht for some flowers. also, i'm not too comfortable giving my credit card over the phone to a business i know nothing about, so that rules out a yellow pages search.

i know i'm being a bit difficult, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

:o

hi all

i'm looking for a florist in chiang mai that has a branch in bangkok, or at least has a business relationship with a florist in bangkok.

the websites i've seen appear to be set up to take advantage of people ordering from overseas, and i'm not really interested in paying over 4000 baht for some flowers. also, i'm not too comfortable giving my credit card over the phone to a business i know nothing about, so that rules out a yellow pages search.

i know i'm being a bit difficult, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

:o

http://flowers.thaivisa.com/ costs about half what it does to send flowers and gifts from overseas compared to FTD. They have outlets in most Thai centres and they process credit cards through paypal so you card number is safe.

cv