A Story Of Terror

jhonny red

i dont know if i am allowed to put these on here,they are helpfull though,they are thai people standing up to these guys.

i hope these are allowed,maybe your thai wives,or friends can see what is going on and how to respond. the one entitled left for dead is very interesting,the owner off the gaming cafe knew exactly what to do.

i dont know if i am allowed to put these on here,they are helpfull though,they are thai people standing up to these guys.

i hope these are allowed,maybe your thai wives,or friends can see what is going on and how to respond. the one entitled left for dead is very interesting,the owner off the gaming cafe knew exactly what to do.

one more

เปิดโปงแก๊งจับลิขสิทธิ์ www.ICT.in.th

^

good post, they look like a right bunch of chancers thought they would be more aggressive than that actually.

I still say they go round to see who looks gullible would love to see them try it at the wifes place ,she worked for the local police for 5 years and the thai bloke next door has some real high up connections I think the wife would just laugh at them

^

good post, they look like a right bunch of chancers thought they would be more aggressive than that actually.

I still say they go round to see who looks gullible would love to see them try it at the wifes place ,she worked for the local police for 5 years and the thai bloke next door has some real high up connections I think the wife would just laugh at them

good to hear,they deserve some of their own medicine,my friend owned coke bar on rai lai a few years ago,they trid it there and got a good hiding and were sent packing,it would be helpful if people posted those threads and others on facebook,the more folk see,the more they will learn,there is loads of it,but is usually te thai women they frighten. pass it on. haha

You were an easy target.

They intimidated you and your wife and you crumpled.

These guys have no conscious or remorse. The more you plead and cry the more they know you will pay.

I know it's easier said than done, but stand firm and be prepared. Know the law, know who to call and have numbers on speed dial. Assume this will happen again, and condition your wife to be prepared to spend a few hours in a cell while you make the calls and show no fear. It's all an act, with the police playing the bit part on a legal technicality. They will not lock her up for long, but they are banking on exactly what you did.

They will back down if you don't.

CCTV (color with audio) should be mandatory for any public business in Thailand.

Really sorry to hear of the distress they caused your wife. That's just not right. Being prepared and knowing what to do will make her feel better.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...