Krabi Tourism Hit By Dutch Video Clip

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on that father cos I would hunt this scum down and take care of him myself he would be begging to to jail.

Its great to see hundreds of comments on that video from disgruntled thais as well as falangs and I would suggest we all add it to our facebook pages and share it, maybe this might be the thing that makes the powers that be wake up and see people are tired of this bullshit.

The thought of one of my daughters being raped enrages me and I would like a few minutes with this scum anyway lets share this video and get it out there as its time Thailand realized they have to act and act fast whenever a tourist is assaulted killed raped or robbed and push it through fast.

DK

I agree with everything you said, except the the word tourist in your last sentence needs to be replaced with "anyone". Differentiating by creed, colour or nationality whether through price, perception or applied laws is part of the problem. Thai or foreign, local expat or tourist, it ought not to make a difference in a civilized culture.

Edited by Pomthai

It surprises me that there hasn't been a government dick yet who has announced that they will file a case in court against the singer.

But...if he ever comes to Thailand, he'll no doubt be pulled aside at immigration as I'm certain he's been flagged, unfortunately.

If it were my duagher I would just go to krabi and shoot him through the head, I wouldnt care how long i spent in jail

And based on the case here in Chiang Mai where the Aussie executed an American you would only be senteced to 2.5 years which the Aussie was sentenced and served his measly 2.5 years and was set free bah.gif for a execution killing

sick sick sick SHAME ON THAILAND

I am a little surprised, with the money spent on that film clip that this rapist has not been dealt with , "Thai Style".

Maybe because the father is a decent chap who doesn't resort to own justice through violence.

A very clever way to expose the Thai 'justice' system. I hope this method is copied by both Farangs & Thais who have experienced the lack of real justice, both through the corrupt police force & courts taking bribes.

What about 'The amart kwai from Kratheng Daeng' & so on?

Thailand needs to learn that the social world is upon us and this face saving crap and injustice system that is in place here just will not be able to avoid more of this sort of thing. I wish more people had the motivation to do videos like this and I hope the video has enough views to prove it's point.

I consider face saving to be a form of cowardice. It is an excuse to not deal with the issues, and the problems at hand. It is an excuse to not look within, and to not do the kind of inner soul searching that leads to problem solving. It is a disgraceful way to face life, and only the strongest people in the LOS realize that, and overcome that. It is a social weakness, and a crippling disease, that has to be exorcised from the society, if it is to evolve, grow, and improve. If one feels OK about one's self, who cares what others think, right? Just my opinion, for what it is worth. Obviously I feel strongly about this.

• Like 1

I really like the way this is handled by the Dutch father. But 81.000 views (and few of me too) is not that much. If it reaches a few million it will be good. Hope Dutch television is going to take an interest too. Thais need to learn a lesson at times that you cant treat tourist like shit.

This can have a real impact on local business if substantial number of views are from potential tourists goggling "krabi" when planning their holidays.

congratulation Mr. Dutchman clap2.gif

finally someone teach these lazy corrupt a-holes a good lesson, I really hope they are losing money

it seems the only working weapon when fighting these scum bags, make it all to public, post it on youtube and everywhere else, make people aware of the real Land of FAKE Smile

this story was on Thai national radio this morning. Seems like it's going to acheive its desired effect.

There are already hundreds of comments on this youtube video - a great majority expressing deep dis-satisfaction with the Thai police in general (and thats being as polite as I can put it).

Everyone (well most) wants to see a change but feel helpless as the problems are so deep-rooted.

Thailand loves foreigners money, but does it love foreigners ?

• Like 1

If it were my duagher I would just go to krabi and shoot him through the head, I wouldnt care how long i spent in jail

No doubt you feel really macho for a few minutes until the Thai police started kicking you in the nuts but would it be a comfort to your daughter that you spend years clanking chains around death row in Thailand?

• Like 1

Those 2 lyrics are very powerful

" Would You Like To Face Me When I Get You in the Wild "

" Would You Feel The Pain That you Put Inside My Child "

And I really liked the hidden message where he trod on the guys face with his foot :)

• Like 1