A Successful Statement By Sponser For A Defacto Visa (Aus)

Hi there nightwatch ... thanks for sharing.

May I ask what part of the Visa does your 'Successful Statement' form?

Did your partner apply for a 'Partner Visa'?

What class of Visa is a 'Defacto Visa' ?

Did your partner apply for a ...

• Partner Temporary Visa (Subclass 820)

• Permanent visa (subclass 801)

• Partner Temporary Visa (Subclass 309)

• Permanent Visa (Subclass 100)

• Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

• ... or something else ?

Hi David

The visa issued is a partner provisional (subclass 309) applied for on defacto ground's. The permanent visa(subclass 100)application is also included in the same application and will be issued after a review in 2years from the date my partner lodged the application 13/06/2012.

The reason i say "successful statement" is because we were successful.

• Like 1

they don't always assume you met your partner on a chrome pole so why the need to mention in the first line you met at some restaurant ?

For what it is worth my supporting letter for the missus' visa application just outlined my ability to support her during our visit, visa application was successful.

• Like 1

Hi David

The visa issued is a partner provisional (subclass 309) applied for on defacto ground's. The permanent visa(subclass 100)application is also included in the same application and will be issued after a review in 2years from the date my partner lodged the application 13/06/2012.

The reason i say "successful statement" is because we were successful.

Thanks for clarifying that.

The information here is widely read, but not often commented on, so exact details do help.

Congratulations on you and your partners success ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

they don't always assume you met your partner on a chrome pole so why the need to mention in the first line you met at some restaurant ?

For what it is worth my supporting letter for the missus' visa application just outlined my ability to support her during our visit, visa application was successful.

Hi spoonman

I assume by your reply your missus visa was a visitors visa ,no need to mention where and where u met (i certianly did not on a visitors visa)

But you will have to give this as evidence of your relationship on a partner visa.

You will find this on page 39 of the 1127 partner migration booklet.(sorry having trouble adding a link)

My partner actually worked at this restaurant(and not on a chrome pole)

cheer's

nightwatch

To be honest, it doesn't matter if you did meet her on a chrome pole.

There's plenty of people on TV who are married to ex-bar girls etc.

There's heaps of paper work for partner visa's but once you get the documentation.

they're pretty easy to get.

Nice work.

Regards

Will

Hi spoonman

I assume by your reply your missus visa was a visitors visa ,no need to mention where and where u met (i certianly did not on a visitors visa)

But you will have to give this as evidence of your relationship on a partner visa.

You will find this on page 39 of the 1127 partner migration booklet.(sorry having trouble adding a link)

cheer's

nightwatch

Indeed it was just a normal tourist visa, I did however mention in my letter that for the 5 yrs we have been living together has been as a defacto couple.

Hi spoonman

cheer's

nightwatch

Indeed it was just a normal tourist visa, I did however mention in my letter that for the 5 yrs we have been living together has been as a defacto couple.

If you were to ever apply for a partner visa,she would actually qualify for a permanent visa and be able to bypass the provisional permanent visa as you have been in a defacto relationship for over 3year's,

Also you could use your past letter's of support as evidence.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

I posted earlier that i would add my partners statement that she wrote for her partner visa (subclass 309/100).Statement's from both of us are a requirement for the partner visa.

This was not easy for her, although she can speak reasonably good english, putting pen to paper to write a statement was a different matter, and she insisted that she could not do it. I told her that it is needed for the visa and she had to try, so with her upset i left for work, when i got home she had written out a couple of page's for the statement ,it had taken her all day using a thai translation book.

The statement she had written did not contain all the criterior but i thought it would be better to add it to her application the way it was with some very minor adjustment's on her spelling.

I just typed out her statement and got her to sign it.

Here it is.

Statement for de facto partner visa application xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am xxxxxxxxxThai P.P.number xxxxxxxxx

I wish to be with xxxxxxxxxx forever because i love him. I see xxxxxxx first time 14 dec 2009 in oishi restaurant. I work cook in there in central pattaya shopping,xxxxxxxxx ask me for go dinner, Thereafter we go together nearly a month we go see movie xxxxxxxx he is very romantic man. I Love he. I have good time and i love he. xxxxxxxxx have to go back to work in Australia.

xxxxxxxxxx come back see me again 4 june2010 I very happy to have good time. he come stay with me in my room we rent moterbike for go around in pattaya. on 14 june we plan for our future, I love he very much and want to stay with he forever. We are the same as marry.he help me for look after my family when he have to go back to work, he give me 30000 baht for take care me and my family.Imiss he so much we talk on telephone and e-mail.He help me when i have problem money and care about my family. i have new job i work in coffee coffee shop. xxxxxxxx he want me go holiday in Australia for me learn more about he and Australia how to live in Australia.

In 28 jan 2011 he come to thailand for help make visa for me and go visit my family in Nadoung in Loei my family very happy to see he my mum have party for mean welcome to my family and good luck for our life together. My family take he go to river boat for day out. xxxxxxxx he is very tender man he buy new tv for my family because mum tv very old.

27 feb 2011 i come to Australia first time for 3 month with xxxxxxxx. He show me how to do in airport.he very good take care me .I feel warm. When he have day off work he take me go southwest rocks, and queensland,go to port maquarie and we go fishing, he teach me how to do fishing and what size fish we can take, and we go eat buffet seafood.When he go work me happy to do homework cook some thai food wait for he when he finish work come home. xxxxxxxxx send money to my mum for look after my 2 daughter every month. he have phone for me call thailand for me call my family i can call any time.we go visit with xxxxxxxxx family his mum, grandmum his sister family and he younger brothers. his mum she cook for me scrambled eggs, they take me go eat buffet seafood at club near there home. 3 month in Australia im very happy. i feel to short time for me. i go back home in 22 may 2011.

I go back at my home in Loei my sweetheart want me go stay with my family.Take care my mum my daughters xxxxxxxxx send me money for everything i need. xxxxxxxxx he call me every day,sometime i go to internet shop for can see he face on window live. I wait in Loei for he come back to Thailand.

27 oct2011 xxxxxxxxx he can have time off work for 1 month, i take my family we go see he in pattaya.xxxxxxx he is tender and warm man for my family.He take my family go eating oishi restaurant say hello my friends in oishi restaurant. we go eat hot pot, My mum take my daughters go back to loei for go school. me and xxxxxxxx go to bangkok for make visitors visa for 6 months and go hostpital for medical.

Visa first time 3 months very short time for me learn about Australia second time i come to airport with xxxxxxx again everything good in airport everything ok with custom i take only my clothes. we stay at xxxxxxxx sister house he leave he car here when he go thailand. he drive car from his sister to our home at xxxxxxxxxxx nsw this time he work shift work.when he can have time off work he take me go somewhere out we go camping for two days with his sister xxxxxx family. we go fishing and play tennis very nice family 25 dec xxxxxxxx take me go to Christmas at he brother xxxxxxxx house, he have 2 young brothers and 1 young sister everyone his family come, i have present from his family,from he mum give me perfume,xxxx his young brother he give me skin cream set, xxxxxxx he give me soaps, xxxxxx she give me skin cream set. Me and xxxxxxxx give present to everyone, we have lots of food play games very very nice family. first time in my life for me. they very nice family, we have bank together and we send money to my family every month. he very care about my family. we go eat dinner at friends house sometime, we go stay hotel in port maquarie,take me go have lunch some times when have time off work,I never happy like this in my life. i have 2 daughters, we talk about having a son together in the future, I am very happy in Australia with xxxxxxxx, what i can do for he happy i want to do, if i can be living in Australia with xxxxxxx, I want to work, we want to buy home in Australia together, I want to get old with xxxxxxxx,I love he so much he very good man he very tender for me, he mean everything in my life.

signed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by nightwatch
  • Like 1

I love the bit in her letter " he is very romantic man".....biggrin.png... Nice 1 brother!....We are gentlemen us Aussies!...shes lucky.

You and her have written an excellent, very well compiled series of letters.....from the heart.

Thats what its about, thats what they wanna hear and if thats not gonna get a visa, nothing will.

Anyhow congrats.....you romantic man youthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I love the bit in her letter " he is very romantic man".....biggrin.png... Nice 1 brother!....We are gentlemen us Aussies!...shes lucky.

You and her have written an excellent, very well compiled series of letters.....from the heart.

Thats what its about, thats what they wanna hear and if thats not gonna get a visa, nothing will.

Anyhow congrats.....you romantic man youthumbsup.gif

Thanks for the kind word's,

Happy wife happy life, very true word's they are,

I wouln't call myself much of a romantic, but if she think,s so that's all that count's

Cheer's Krisb

The part time romantic

nightwatch