German Stabs Dog To Death In Frenzied Attack In Sattahip

Rimmer

dogs give comfort, companionship and unconditional love that is rarely exhibited between humans

its been proven that stroking a dog can reduce blood pressure and stress

maybe tingtongtourist should try it

give me a good dog any time rather than some needy friend.......

You're getting very philosophical these days Alvin - what happened to the King of Comedy lines ?

A German, a Thai and a golden retriever walk into a bar and...........

ok if you insist:

I was a chubby kid.

My parents sent me to fat camp.

I was nervous, but my big brother said, "As soon as you get there, stab the fattest kid you see. No-one will mess with you then."

I get off the bus at fat camp and some kid runs straight up and stabs me........

You're wasted here.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dogs give comfort, companionship and unconditional love that is rarely exhibited between humans

its been proven that stroking a dog can reduce blood pressure and stress

maybe tingtongtourist should try it

give me a good dog any time rather than some needy friend.......

You're getting very philosophical these days Alvin - what happened to the King of Comedy lines ?

A German, a Thai and a golden retriever walk into a bar and...........

ok if you insist:

I was a chubby kid.

My parents sent me to fat camp.

I was nervous, but my big brother said, "As soon as you get there, stab the fattest kid you see. No-one will mess with you then."

I get off the bus at fat camp and some kid runs straight up and stabs me........

You're wasted here.

i am lost without my partner Phil Goode

we used to be a comedy duo

i was Bill Norfolk

we were known as Norfolk & Goode

we used to play clubs in Blackpool

they were tough audiences

in one of the clubs we played, even the chair arms had tattoos

they had a beauty contest there

nobody won.......

Edited by timekeeper

I hope he gets deported, temper building or not, the Guy is dangerous !

Yes, I think you got it right. Regardless of the dog problem many posters manetion, someone who stabs a dog 17 times has some serious issues.

Actually multiple stabbings are completely explainable.

People rarely kill anything themselves these days, but they have seen the TV shows where you stick a knife in, and the 'living' almost instantly collapse and die. But that is not reality, most living creatures survive for 15-45 minutes after a fatal wound. So the person expecting instant death stabs again, and again, and again in an increasing 'out of control' frenzy. Why doesn't it die like they do on TV? (they think) .... because that isn't the way real life works.

You might be right Tommo, but it still takes a certain person to want to stab something again and again and again. It isn't like the German guy was doing a mercy killing.

• Like 1

My experience with thai people and dogs, is that I sometimes could not get out of my apartment because of the nasty dogs of the neighbours being let loose. Actually the dogs belonged to the daughter of the owner and her thai husband.

When I told them about the problem, they could not care less.

After a while, some of their dogs got so sick, that they just died in front of the apartment building. They just paid for the removal of the dead dog, sometimes after 3 days.., believe it or not.

Barking all night, even thai neighbours were complaining, but thai people are thai people. Nothing got done about it.

The problem got resolved only when the daughter ot the owner got pregnant, got her baby, then the thai husband just left, as it is generally in the thai culture. Mai rap phit chawp. They do not take responsibility of their own children. Let alone their dogs.

The lady did not want to take care of the dogs. She got rid of those dogs that had not died yet.

End of problem and end of story.

Edited by Andre0720

My experience with thai people and dogs, is that I sometimes could not get out of my apartment because of the nasty dogs of the neighbours being let loose. Actually the dogs belonged to the daughter of the owner and her thai husband.

When I told them about the problem, they could not care less.

After a while, some of their dogs got so sick, that they just died in front of the apartment building. They just paid for the removal of the dead dog, sometimes after 3 days.., believe it or not.

Barking all night, even thai neighbours were complaining, but thai people are thai people. Nothing got done about it.

The problem got resolved only when the daughter ot the owner got pregnant, got her baby, then the thai husband just left, as it is generally in the thai culture. Mai rap phit chawp. They do not take responsibility of their own children. Let alone their dogs.

The lady did not want to take care of the dogs. She got rid of those dogs that had not died yet.

End of problem and end of story.

You should have taken matters in to your own hands and got her pregnant earlier. :)

please continue:

German Kills Pet Dog, the Other Side of the Story

dog1.jpg

SATTAHIP: -- German man accused of stabbing dog to death comes forward with the other side of the story

Following recent, reports in local media of a German man killing a 2 year old Golden retriever, the German resident, accused of the act, has come forward and been interviewed by local police.

Full story:

//CLOSED//

/Admin