German Stabs Dog To Death In Frenzied Attack In Sattahip

Rimmer

Without taking the behaviour of the dogs into consideration, the fact is that if this idiot is capable of knifing to death a dog, than he’s probably capable of seriously hurting or killing a person.

The average individual, including myself would probably have very little or no experiences of using a knife as a deadly weapon and would never feel the urge to do so just out of instinct.

It`s obvious that this guy is deranged and has serious anti social and mental problems. Deport him before another dog or a person that he believes is treading on his turf becomes his next victim.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow - what an upsetting story sad.pngsad.png

If the account is correct, I hope the authorities deal with this unpleasant individual angry.png

Seems to be a number of stabbings in the news recently - I hope the BIB search for concealed weapons during their stop and searches for drugs, traffic violations etc.

why,he was defending his dog from a loose dangerous animal,he should get an award,dogs are a pest at the best of times,though he could have done it the thai way.

Well I think your wrong - one of the reasons I really love living in Hindu and Buddhist locales is their attitude towards animals. IMHO its very well summed-up in this quote from the net:

Buddhism considers all of life to be evolving toward higher consciousness. To the Buddhist, any practice by which man sustains himself at the expense of other sentient beings is considered wrong. Buddhism considers non-human life to be Divine just as is human life. Animals are seen to be an evolving kingdom of living creatures destined in time to attain perfect enlightenment. All of life is seen to be one. According to this conviction, to harm any living thing is to do injury to the One Eternal and Divine Life. Since animals are considered to be traveling towards enlightenment just as man is, neither are they to be harmed, discouraged or hampered in their progress.

Thailand gets close to this - but if you really want to see how to value all God's creatures, on a day to day basis - not in some abstract sense, then go and spend some time in India - coolest place I've ever lived.

wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

NOT IN THAILAND.

Or maybe you were being facetious.

Buddhism taught by the Dalai-lama in Tibet, or in India, certainly not the same as in Thailand.

It is said that one can judge a people by the way it treats its pets. I see many many dogs badly treated in Thailand.

I've found a way to teach the dog to keep quiet,

I bought the air rifle (soft airgun)

Then I shout at the dog to shut up, if the dog does not, I'll shoot him in the ass.

next time I do the same thing,

but the third time, the dog shut up when I tell. thumbsup.gif

Works every time, but some dog I must shoot 4-5 time whistling.gif

(I DON'T Hurt the dog, it only feel a bit pain and uncomfortable)

There are much better and safer ways to train a dog. I suggest you shoot yourself in the ass a few times at point blank range and see how much you like it.

I se you don,t have the problem.

BUT if you live one a street with 20, more or less wild dogs, I think you have a different thinking, You welcome to TRY to teach them, or you can shut up to!

and YES I shoot my self, to see how much it hurt before I use it!

cheesy.gif This guys got me in stitches....not complaining,You have my sympathy, keep it upbiggrin.png Edited by tingtongfarang

i have always favoured a good dog over a human

so i am very sad and angered to see this barbaric act by this coward

one hopes he gets a taste of his own medicine

i think ninety five replies in less than 12 hours shows i may not be alone...........

You talk about good dogs. As it is said, eveyone is on the side of good virtue

The problem is many thai people are barbaric in the way the treat their dogs.

Perhaps it is more that some of the dog owners who should get a taste of their own medicine...

Edited by Andre0720

If the account is correct, I hope the authorities deal with this unpleasant individual angry.png

Seems to be a number of stabbings in the news recently - I hope the BIB search for concealed weapons during their stop and searches for drugs, traffic violations etc.

... Unpleasant INDIVIDUAL...??? OH you meant individuals, the owners of the golden retreiver which was attacking the other dog...

BTW - Concealed weaons are legal here if you have a permit, but it would be better to follow Arizona's lead and remove all constraints.

Thugs will not attack if there is some chance the victim is armed. Gun Control ensures citizens will be victims...

I have looked at the photos and have come to the conclusion that

the man in the black shorts & Tshirt must be the owner Chief Petty

Officer First Class Gampon...he looks like a RTN Navy feller.

We haven't seen any pictures of Mr. Alfred Gatt, German, aged 65.

San's weapons I'd actually like to see what will happenif the Chief &

Mr. Gatt have a not so friendly face to face meeting. My Bhat's

on the Chief...drops the German in less than 15 seconds.

Commiserations to the dogs human family.

OK so the guy knifed it, which is not pretty, but we do not know what led up to the story here. If me and a problem then a whack with a baseball bat would have sorted it, no blood and no crying from some here.

PS, thats not a Golden Retriever. it's a cross of oooodles of dogs.

Edited by transam

Then I shout at the dog to shut up, if the dog does not, I'll shoot him in the ass.

I've debated about using this method on the neighbours cats when they come to crap in our garden. Neighbors completely tiled over their garden, so no place for their cats to take care of their business, hence they come to our home. Other option is to get a big Maine Coon of our own and let it kick the sh#t out of the neighbours cats.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

From what's been said here it sounds like a callous over-reaction caused by frustration that nothing could be done about certain irresponsible pet owners.

I don't have an answer but there must have been a better way of handling this without brutality and without having to just accept it. But I get the feeling that the subtle diplomacy that might have worked is beyond most of us.

• Like 1

There are much better and safer ways to train a dog. I suggest you shoot yourself in the ass a few times at point blank range and see how much you like it.

I se you don,t have the problem.

BUT if you live one a street with 20, more or less wild dogs, I think you have a different thinking, You welcome to TRY to teach them, or you can shut up to!

and YES I shoot my self, to see how much it hurt before I use it!

cheesy.gif This guys got me in stitches....not complaining,You have my sympathy, keep it upbiggrin.png

Jesus, how dumb can you be? How the F.. do you 'train' 30 barking dogs to stop barking? Especially, since it isn't your dog? Maybe you saunter up to the owner and tell them you will train their dog for them. Fifty bucks says the op is a Thai-no common sense whatsoever.

Edited by SCARLETIBIS1

Thai dog owners are the worst!!! 6 months of a neighbors yappy dog 14 hours a day and I live 3 houses away. It is remarkable that people tolerate such abhorrent behavior for so long without snapping like this guy did. I have been tempted to just sit out in front of their house with an airhorn but I am a Farang so I would be the one in trouble!

Best thing to do is buy the dog from the neighbour.

Then see how he likes it when your dog is barking 14 hours a day

why,he was defending his dog from a loose dangerous animal,he should get an award,dogs are a pest at the best of times,though he could have done it the thai way.

Exactly, if it was a stray Rottweiler that kept attacking the Germans dog, who was a retriever, then the mood on here would be very different. Everyone would be saying, what a brave man this German is, protecting his lovely cute dog from a savage hideous rottweiler

Thai dog owners are the worst!!! 6 months of a neighbors yappy dog 14 hours a day and I live 3 houses away. It is remarkable that people tolerate such abhorrent behavior for so long without snapping like this guy did. I have been tempted to just sit out in front of their house with an airhorn but I am a Farang so I would be the one in trouble!

I wish I could record what goes on in the new village we live in ...all I can say is thank god for air condition units. We moved from the village in Sattahip, I believe it's the same one they are talking about. Tired of the police and Military people being very obnoxious we left. They are very rude with there dogs and even worse with their driving habits, doing 80kmph in a village with lots of children is stupid. But now we have another issue, we moved with another stupid police officer who lives in very nice house behind us with a large open field shared with another Thai and more than 20 dogs that are very quite during the day, most of the time but at night it's like an Amphitheater with a hundred dogs screaming and howling. Nothing anyone can do because he is a cop

Buy a gun!

What a shocking thing to do

This guy just as well pack his bags and head for the airport. I would think that he has made too many enemies where he lives

Are you kidding or what ....?? He killed / stabbed a DOG .............! Hardly a valuable asset to any Thai ... Pfff! So we can see even here that even farangs are animal abusers and yes should be arrested .. But who here in Thailand would care as the opinion is and always will be = It;s just a DOG!! So what ..!

Couldn't agree more, tye Thai attitude towards dogs is ridiculous.

Dogs with owners are bad enough, completely untrained in any way but the soi dogs, unbelieveable!

Disease ridden, broken limbs that never healed properly, ticks, fleas, internal parasites and open sores from the constant scratching but would Thais agree to have a dog catcher and the dogs put down? No chance!

If most of thosr dogs could talk they would say 'shoot me please'

Couple of weeks ago a pack of the local soi dogs got agressive when I was going to the shop, the pack leader made a charge for me fangs out and ready to bite, caught him perfectly under the chin with a well timed kick that sent them off yelping. Seconds later I was surrounded by angry Thais screaming at me.

Really what is wrong with these people...

The numbers of the local dogs have been slowly decreasing and will continue to do so one or two at a time.

Now where did I leave that chicken...?

you can always go back to where you came from and problem is solvedthumbsup.gif

oh but wait, you want for the entire nation to accommodate you and please you just the way you like, after all you are the big man with a pension, so they all should honor your presence in their little country

Ah the Thai'r than Thai brigade.

So to clarify you think it is ok to have packs of dangerous dogs roaming the streets, you are ok with that?

Well i do not know where you live, but where i live there are NO packs of dangerous dogs roaming the streets, there are just street dogs living on the streets, as there have been for years before you came and will stay on for years after you gone.

• Like 2

First, I'd dump the girlfriend for even suggesting I "go home if I didn't like it here", then go out and buy some chicken & spice it up with that special sauce...............actually the Thai BIB came around our neighborhood on Lang Suwan and scooped up all the dogs, it was fun sitting around drinking beer watching them chase these sly animals around the streets - where they took them is anyones guess, but couple weeks later I recognized one of the fog's that made it back from "The Dead"??? or did it escape the

BIB..........its amazing how the girls I know can stop a charging dog in its tracks with a short outburst that sounds like "Haaay!!!!!

I think they teach the puppy's that "Haaay"!! means you'll get an @ss whupping if you don't stop what you are doing.thumbsup.gif

What a great made up imaginary fairy tale, thumbsup.gif

Rounding up street dogs is NOT Police duty, nor has it ever been one

i don't condone stabbing a dog. but several weeks ago one of my little dogs was bitten badly when walked on a leash by a maid. i'm not sure what i would have done if i had been present. and i'm not sure what i had done to that dog (if apprehended) a few days later when our dog needed daily injections for more than a week because of a bad bite infection. for sure i wouldn't have used a knife or a gun. but breaking its neck comes to my mind.

a perfect example of a dog loverwhistling.gif

I've debated about using this method on the neighbours cats when they come to crap in our garden. Neighbors completely tiled over their garden, so no place for their cats to take care of their business, hence they come to our home. Other option is to get a big Maine Coon of our own and let it kick the sh#t out of the neighbours cats.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Milk and D.O.T 3 does the trick

• Like 1

I was walking with my cane one day and a Thai lady saw me and let her dog out of the house and he ran straight at me! she saw it and did nothing so I swung my cane and broke his face! then she got angry! told her to shut up or I would take it home and eat it!

A pug, toy poodle, Chihuahua or mix of that ran to you, to say Hello, wagging his tale maybe? Well done!blink.png

You are straight from -Clockwork Orange movie-? whistling.gifhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clockwork_Orange_(film)