Thaivisa 2013/2556 Calendar

Tywais

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though the body is gone, the sandstone head is entrapped in the roots and lies beneath a Bodhi tree in the vicinity of Wat Mahathat in Ayutthaya.

This piece of ancient antique is extremely precious albeit it is trapping under a tree. Look and appreciate but no touching please so that this piece of ancient-natural arts is preserved for everybody's enjoyment.

large.jpg

Win wai.gif

• Like 2

Sorry that I didn't account for so many multiple images in single posts. The last few years contributions usually only had two or 3 max in one post. One option is if you see something that really sticks out in a multi-image post is to put the post number and the image you liked in here.

Thanks for the great contributions. wai2.gif

Hi Tywais,

Yes agree to Max 3 photos per post.

Win wai.gif

• Like 1

Hi Tywais,

Remembering last year you mentioned that you could fit 2 pano photos into 1 photo. Have have no clue how to do it, but maybe you could with these two below:-

large.jpg

large.jpg

Thanking you as always,

wai.gifWin

• Like 1

Sorry that I didn't account for so many multiple images in single posts. The last few years contributions usually only had two or 3 max in one post. One option is if you see something that really sticks out in a multi-image post is to put the post number and the image you liked in here.

Hi Tywais,

Win wai.gif

Yes, that would have made it easier!! wink.png Next year!!! thumbsup.gif.... I'm one of the guilty ones doing that, now not sure how to go back and add names easily!!!! w00t.gif

Post 88 is showing up weirdly, to the right side of the screen and cannot view whole image... is that just me?blink.png

Edited by samuijimmy

Hi Tywais,

Win wai.gif

Yes, that would have made it easier!! wink.png Next year!!! thumbsup.gif.... I'm one of the guilty ones doing that, now not sure how to go back and add names easily!!!! w00t.gif

Post 88 is showing up weirdly, to the right side of the screen and cannot view whole image... is that just me?blink.png

Hi 'samuijimmy',

I don't understand what's wrong with the post 88? You can't show the whole pics - is it your computer or this site? Please let me know, maybe I have to post it in another way...

Regards - Harry

Hi Tywais,

Win wai.gif

Hi 'samuijimmy',

I don't understand what's wrong with the post 88? You can't show the whole pics - is it your computer or this site? Please let me know, maybe I have to post it in another way...

Regards - Harry

Hi Harry!

Just tried again, weird not a problem now.... good pics!!!!! thumbsup.gif .... goblins in the computer earlier ??? ~ !!!

My monitor 24 " too.

Edited by samuijimmy