Thaivisa 2013/2556 Calendar

Tywais

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Automatic photo re-sizing is a browser issue.

All those pictures reported display fine on Chrome browser, but not on IE or FF, I am led to believe.

Thai Visa board admin. are aware of the issue and are talking to the software developers ATM.

So, please do not report again as it is under scrutiny.

Thanks.

All those pictures reported display fine on Chrome browser, but not on IE or FF, I am led to believe.

Thai Visa board admin. are aware of the issue and are talking to the software developers ATM.

Thanks.

okay - got it!

Thanks.

The enormous photos are ruining the thread for me.

Maybe the Mods/Admin Team could try viewing them in a browser that doesn't compress/resize them and you will see just how big the distortion is.

I'd estimate that my page is now 3 times wider then normal viewing.

Just saying like ...

• Like 1

Thanks.

The enormous photos are ruining the thread for me.

Maybe the Mods/Admin Team could try viewing them in a browser that doesn't compress/resize them and you will see just how big the distortion is.

I'd estimate that my page is now 3 times wider then normal viewing.

Just saying like ...

Yes, sorry to say I agree.... they look like they might be great shots, but impossible to view!!!!

Are these posters with huge images down sizing before uploading???

Are these posters with huge images down sizing before uploading???

Those photos actually are not uploaded attachments but linked off site images and out of control of Thaivisa. And as mentioned, it is a weakness in certain browsers that do not autosize linked images on Thaivisa. My mistake in not requiring all photos to be uploaded attachments to prevent this problem. Normally I use Firefox and it is a problem with it but having to exam the photos I use Chrome where it displays correctly.

I suppose I am the one responsible for all those big images. Knowing they require large size quality for the calender I link to the original size image on my Flickr account.

Perhaps it would have been better for them to require photos of a certain size for display...and then the full size later of those chosen for the calender.

• Like 2

I suppose I am the one responsible for all those big images. Knowing they require large size quality for the calender I link to the original size image on my Flickr account.

Perhaps it would have been better for them to require photos of a certain size for display...and then the full size later of those chosen for the calender.

Yes please, that would be a great idea!!! It throws off the entire page!!! wink.png