Thaivisa 2013/2556 Calendar

Tywais

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salt Farm Samut Songkhram

I like this one because the theme is very unusual. Thailand produces a lot of salt but it's never mentioned anywhere.

Yes, you are right, and that's why I added this photo. If you travel from Bangkok to Cha Am, you'll see o lot of these farms if you take the old coastal road (which now is labeled "scenic route").

It's a tough job to carry the salt to the warehouse as they have to walk in a salt water slurry. They have no proper protection, but most of them walk in socks only, which of course are soaking wet. I wonder what their feet look at the end of the day.

I wonder if some posters understood that this is a call for photos suitable for a Calendar.

Although nice pix...photos of your cat or kitchen or favourite child are hardly representative of Thailand, and bottles of beer is not a calendar photo i would want to look at for a month...I know some posters might...

I wonder if some posters understood that this is a call for photos suitable for a Calendar.

Although nice pix...photos of your cat or kitchen or favourite child are hardly representative of Thailand, and bottles of beer is not a calendar photo i would want to look at for a month...I know some posters might...

I was under the impression that the calendar was to represent the variety of life in Thailand??

It is not your place to be judgmental on others who enjoy taking photos,some of us are not semi-pro!

I see a lot of your photos have kids in them too(when the page finally loads blink.png ) .....what does it matter hill tribe kids my kids your kids...kids are kids are they not? everyone has there own idea of a good photo whether it be by a pro like Anguid or Kan or a novice with a point and shoot like me! wai2.gif

There is always a critic out there....some truly superb photos.....thanks to everyone for sharing!

Seems to me those choosing have a tough job ahead! biggrin.png

+1 for MrRed.

This forum encourages learning and participation, I'm one of the point and shoot brigade. I'm going out to buy a better camera soon as I find this forum to be motivational and educational.

The snap of Yingluck ( which most likely can't be used ) is a case in point. I just missed a couple of potentialy suprb photos of her that day as my camera couldn't take short bursts. That won't happen again. I now know what I need to give a rank amatuer like myself the best chance.

Last one from me before closing time.

May this year, only comes out every two year

A Wild Orchid in my place and space

post-3770-0-90394500-1354627378_thumb.jp

Win w00t.gif

P.S. Good luck to all of you that will be 2013 Calender thumbsup.gif

• Like 1