?incident In Sathorn

leisurely

:o I am ultra nosy I know. What happened on Sathorn road yesterday around 4.30. I was in a taxi and loads of fire engines and ambulences went past and stopped around 150m further on than the Burmese embassy on the other side of the road. The traffice was so bad the driver got out and had a fag and a good look at what was happening. People seemed to be looking up in the air too>

There was a fire on the top floor of the Ascott apartment/residences.

I am staying there for the next 6 months. I went back to the hotel at midday as i was feeling crap after some severe food poisoning, and was woken up by the fire alarm.

Had to leg it down 15 flights of stairs to an evacuation point. Firemen arrived and put it out real fast.

The Ascott staff were very well controlled and managed the incident well, but lots of rubber neckers causing the traffic jam.

They were transporting a dolphin to the siam paragon, aqua world thing

and the truck had an accident

pretty much the water came out the tanks and the dolphin didnt survive well i didnt look like

it was squirming on the floor for a while

I should like to learn from more experienced members how to recognise a troll. Everybody, please look at Donkebon's seven posts so far and tell me how high you rate the possibility that he is a troll, on a scale of 0 (lowest) to 10 (highest)

---------------

Maestro

They were transporting a dolphin to the siam paragon, aqua world thing

and the truck had an accident

pretty much the water came out the tanks and the dolphin didnt survive well i didnt look like

it was squirming on the floor for a while

I should like to learn from more experienced members how to recognise a troll. Everybody, please look at Donkebon's seven posts so far and tell me how high you rate the possibility that he is a troll, on a scale of 0 (lowest) to 10 (highest)

---------------

Maestro

Geez who took the jam out your dougnut