Recommended Tattoo Artists

TheShockMaster

I had a friend who had two full sleeves done. The work was high quality & the artist had a clean studio in which he worked out of. I have heard of many other good reviews of this gent as well. Try a google search of "mr x dragon tattoo" as i believe he moved since my mate got his done but he is still in Pattaya somewhere.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had a friend who had two full sleeves done. The work was high quality & the artist had a clean studio in which he worked out of. I have heard of many other good reviews of this gent as well. Try a google search of "mr x dragon tattoo" as i believe he moved since my mate got his done but he is still in Pattaya somewhere.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

I can confirm Ex@ DragonKing Tattoo is a great tattooist.You are correct he has now moved on has a shop on Soi Bukaow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I saw alot of crappy tattoo"artist" in Jomtien beach. Some in central Pattaya looked like more proffessional.

But dont go to "Thaiman tattoo" in central Pattaya they rip you off and are unproffessional.

They do tattooremove with some kind of branding method

Unfortunately i was stupid enough dont ask why and took tattooremoval that smartass shopmanager ripped me off and my arm was totally burndamage destroyed after that.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw alot of crappy tattoo"artist" in Jomtien beach. Some in central Pattaya looked like more proffessional.

But dont go to "Thaiman tattoo" in central Pattaya they rip you off and are unproffessional.

They do tattooremove with some kind of branding method

Unfortunately i was stupid enough dont ask why and took tattooremoval that smartass shopmanager ripped me off and my arm was totally burndamage destroyed after that.

This was the results i got from the so called tatto remove treatment by "Thaiman tattoo" in Pattaya.

• 2 months later...

" mr x' also known as Dragonking on soi baukhow upstairs above an internet shop.

opposite to at-all coffee , next to dental art clinic .

his work is excellent and is very hygienic , has autoclave and always new needles , gloves etc.

rob