German Kills Pet Dog, The Other Side Of The Story

webfact

German Kills Pet Dog, the Other Side of the Story

g5.jpg

SATTAHIP: -- German man accused of stabbing dog to death comes forward with the other side of the story

Following recent, reports in local media of a German man killing a 2 year old Golden retriever, the German resident, accused of the act, has come forward and been interviewed by local police.

In his statement, the 65 year old admitted the killing but wanted to clear up the matter and explain his actions

As the owner of a trained Rottweiler himself, the man is a dog lover and not hater. In fact it was as he walked his own dog, on a regular basis around his own home, that the 2 year old Golden Retriever, which was never tethered or locked in a yard, regularly attacked him and his own dog.

Previous to the attack in question, the police had received at least one complaint from him regarding the animal and the owner appeared to have made no attempt to secure his pet.

On the day of the killing, the German man was excercising his dog round the area close to his home when the Retriever once again attacked his dog, and refused to go away.

The man then went into his own kitchen and came out with the knife, to protect his dog and hopefully drive the animal away.

Instead it attacked him and bit him, causing bruising and injury to his leg and arm, and drawing blood. At some point the German admitted losing his temper and in a fury, stabbed the animal to death.

Read more: http://www.pattaya10.../#ixzz2CI7aQkWX

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-11-15

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

related story:

German Stabs Dog To Death In Frenzied Attack In Sattahip

http://www.thaivisa....ck-in-sattahip/

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not all Rottweiliers are as brave or tough as you think. I have fended off quite a few of them out on my runs around the village by turning the table on them and rushing head on to them. They always run off with their stubs between their legs. The wife thinks I'm insane and she brings our Golden Retriever with her on her runs and he has taken care of the neigbors large vicious dogs. Retrievers can kick some ass if they need to. Believe me.

You should see the Chihuahua's, they can take on a dragon any timethumbsup.gif

• Like 1

did the police bother to ask him to take off the bandages to inspect the ''wounds''?

these may well have been old pictures used to justify his attack and premeditated killing of the dog

if i had injuries such as these, i would be showing them to the police for shock effect and effect sympathy to my case

not just showing some pictures........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Too many "stray" dogs in Thailand as it is. Who will really miss this one? Keep your dog inside or risk random farangs stabbing it to death is the moral of the story here.

maybe the owners children will never forget the sight of their beloved pet barbarically killed in the street by some crazed farang

this act might well be the root cause of a thai-farang death at some time in the future by those same children

for sure its not going help thai german relations is it.......?

So lets get the story straight.

1.Instead of taking a different route, he kept walking his "well trained" dog in the same area further escalating the problem?

The other dog was simply protecting its territory as most dogs do

2. His well trained Rottweiler was unable to defend itself?

3. Supposedly after the last attack, he

a. went home

b. took a knife, supposedly to scare the other dog?blink.png

c. Went back

d. the dog just attacked him? for no reason, interesting that the dog never attacked him before, only his dog

e. A Rottweiler needs a protection from a retriever?whistling.gif

Not only the man is short of few IQ points, but does not even seem to comprehend the basics of dog ownership,

Man capable of stabbing an animal 17 times in cold blood is capable of stabbing another human being, only the matter of time.

I do feel sorry for the Rottweiler not only for his owner, but also very likely the dog will be poisoned by the thai neighbors, though hope authority's will throw him out of the country after having him serve sometime in luxury Thai prison

Maybe, as in the street where i live, there is only one way to leave it! (Why should he have to accept a no go area in the village he lives?)

If he had an attack dog i am sure you would be slagging him off too.

If i could not leave my street (if that is the case), had asked the police and the Thai man to control his "attack dog" but nothing happened, i'm sure i would be inclined to do the same.

It's reported he had been attacked before!

What the %cuk has the breed got to with an uncontrable dog attacking another?

Basics of dog ownership. What are you talking about?

in my opinion the previously filed reports were nothing more than a false flag to create a cover for his planned execution of the dog.....

• Like 1

So lets get the story straight.

1.Instead of taking a different route, he kept walking his "well trained" dog in the same area further escalating the problem?

The other dog was simply protecting its territory as most dogs do

2. His well trained Rottweiler was unable to defend itself?

3. Supposedly after the last attack, he

a. went home

b. took a knife, supposedly to scare the other dog?blink.png

c. Went back

d. the dog just attacked him? for no reason, interesting that the dog never attacked him before, only his dog

e. A Rottweiler needs a protection from a retriever?whistling.gif

Not only the man is short of few IQ points, but does not even seem to comprehend the basics of dog ownership,

Man capable of stabbing an animal 17 times in cold blood is capable of stabbing another human being, only the matter of time.

I do feel sorry for the Rottweiler not only for his owner, but also very likely the dog will be poisoned by the thai neighbors, though hope authority's will throw him out of the country after having him serve sometime in luxury Thai prison

Maybe, as in the street where i live, there is only one way to leave it! (Why should he have to accept a no go area in the village he lives?)

If he had an attack dog i am sure you would be slagging him off too.

If i could not leave my street (if that is the case), had asked the police and the Thai man to control his "attack dog" but nothing happened, i'm sure i would be inclined to do the same.

It's reported he had been attacked before!

What the %cuk has the breed got to with an uncontrable dog attacking another?

Basics of dog ownership. What are you talking about?

in my opinion the previously filed reports were nothing more than a false flag to create a cover for his planned execution of the dog.....

But if he and his dog were nt being attacked there would not have been a problem in the first place. And as i am sure you know, trying to ask a Thai person to control their dog is a waste of time, i have tried, now i throw water when they come to shit in front of my house, but i am sure in a Thai's eyes i would be wrong doing that!

i can't disagree with that

however i am of the view that the german exaggerated the situation to friends and police to create an alibi for his planned execution of the dog

it seems to be working with the folks of TV........