British Murder Suspect Lee Aldhouse To Be Extradited To Phuket

webfact

He was known simply as "Deeds" to the Marines who served with him. Just 23 years old at the time. He was worth 10 Lee's.

Just watched him fight on youtube and I can see why he choose to stab the guy from behind, he can't fight at all. I'm sure Deeds hurt his ego, which I imagined was very big. Anyone that roids like this guy and thinks he's a badass is one big loser.

He wouldn't last 2 minutes with any boxer I know. Instead of the pitbull they should call him Mr. Stiffy, since he looks like Frankenstein when he fights.

I really hope he does time and hope he suffers as much as deeds family has.

Edited by Whidbeyboy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great news! Having been there at Freedom bar that night and seeing everything unfold and going to the scene of the crime 30 minutes after the brutal murder (yes IT WAS HIM!!),

I will also be making myself available to the police/courts and the victims family... Lets put this guy where he belongs.

Can you make such a public statement and then be called to testify? Just wondering.

They will for sure give him a long term then send him back to UK to serve a lot of it why should Thailand bear the expense of housing British trash for too long.

One of my staff was sentenced to death for murder by our Thai justice system and he was out on good behavior, and royal sentence reductions in less than 10 years. So just getting sentenced doesn't mean it will be carried out. No mater what the punishment the victim can not be brought back to life.

So many hypocrites...on the one hand everyone mocks the Thai justice system, on the other hand they praise justice being done with this extradition.

No justice has been served yet....he's only been extradited. Let's wait for the outcome of a trial.

It's unlikely he'd have been extradited without the Thai's being able to put forward a compelling case for guilt. There's probably DNA at the very least, Stabbing people is a messy business. The victim probably "disrespected" him. There's a vile subculture of moronic British thugs who consider this enough to take a life.

Finally justice prevail ...... good news that guy will know you dont kill people without impunity , even in Thailand ..

Better check your facts again.

Yes, I agree. It definitely depends on who you are and how much you can pay if you can get away with murder in Thailand or not. Perhaps laurentbkk can check the story about Chalerms son for just one example .

Well i must say, i didnt think that would happen, should be back for a nice Xmas healthy dinner of fish heads and rice water

Interestingly, quite a few brits who've been transferred to the UK after serving the first few years of their sentences in Bangkwang have said they preferred the Thai jail, where there was a lot more freedom than in 23 hr/7d/w UK lock-ups. If you have a bit of cash the food can be fine too (you cook it yourself), and of course you can buy all sorts of other "stuff" to make the time go faster.

The view of Thai prisons was distorted by a ludicrous book called "The Damage Done" about Bangkwang in the 70's. These days its way different, but even back then it bore little resemblance to its depiction in that sensationalist book, as confirmed to me by two acquaintances who spent time on both sides of the walls. One a prisoner, the other a guard.

Anyway, it's good to know Mr Lee is going to be out of circulation for a very long time.

What 24/7 Bangup you are joking. The British jails are just like a 2 star hotel, you got your own LCD tv, keys to your own cell. You can wear your own clothes, choice of three meals both at lunch and dinner. Your out of your cell pretty much of the day.

You got access to education and gym, as well as other activities, some prisons have got phones in there cells.

Anyway the jiff of this, is when it reaches The Hague, the extradition will be denied because Thailand still gives death penalties, it does not matter if they offer guarantees.

In a case with a trial in the past with Americans trying to extradite a British person for murder, they gave the court false promises he would not be executed, but they allowed the appeal and he was given the chair.

The European courts are now reluctant to extradite to any countries that impose the death sentence.

Edited by bwalker1973

Finally justice prevail ...... good news that guy will know you dont kill people without impunity , even in Thailand ..

Better check your facts again.

Yes, I agree. It definitely depends on who you are and how much you can pay if you can get away with murder in Thailand or not. Perhaps laurentbkk can check the story about Chalerms son for just one example .

So Thailand have gone through the extradition process to make a quick buck ???

the guy is a long ways from thai soil. until that plane lands he aint here.

i can think of some behind the scenes now with lawyers. pleads guilty to the crime in the UK so he can serve the sentence there. win win for the governments. UK did everything possible to get him extradited and thais can close the case knowing the right guy was caught.

What's interesting is that he wasn't arrested in the UK due to the murder charge in Thailand- it was because he was arrested on a warrant out for his recall to prison, connected his to the two years he spent in jail for his part in an armed robbery.

Murder always destroys two lives in a just world. Aware of such fact is no doubt why Lee Aldhouse ran to England. Lee must be punished. However the court will take into account that both Men were trying to hurt the other. I imagine that a moderate penalty will be applied if he is found

guilty.

I must say I'm surprised at this decision.

Would be interested to learn as to whether a "no death penalty" agreement had been made by the Thai government as terms of the extradition.

It would appear that the UK legal system would like to see some penalty applied to this man as they seem to have gone out of their way to hold him on "unrelated charges" and thereby have aided the extradition process. Perhaps he is a known loose cannon and dangerous type that the Brits would like to see curtailed?

Sad to see two lives (victim and assailant) ruined over one man's inability to control his humility, rage and anger.

I don't totally agree that Lee Aldhouse is a scumbag necessarily,.. just a guy that went off the rails and will no doubt live to regret that!

Yeah; I can understand why you wouldn't think he isn't a scumbag, it;s not like he had time to cool off or did it on the spare of the moment. If memory serves me right he went home to get a knife then drove to the guys home, waited outside until the Americans showed up at his house in a sabotage style, came up from behind to stabbed him to death..I'm a bit dumb founded though, because I really don't know what part to praise him for (1) be a chicken shick sneaking up behind the guy. (2) Or stabbing him to death because the American kicked his ass.. well hey ! bottom line is I have the up most respect for him as well, I mean how could you not under these circumstances right? Well, he won't have to worry about them kicking his ass in the jail here..I understand they have a much better purpose for it. In fact they say some go in like this ( o ) and come out like this ( O ) ouch.

Not that it changes your post tone, which I agree with (he IS a scumbag), but he stole the knives from a store where he was near when he saw the victim. Another scumbag move....stealing.

• Like 1

It's unlikely he'd have been extradited without the Thai's being able to put forward a compelling case for guilt. There's probably DNA at the very least, Stabbing people is a messy business. The victim probably "disrespected" him. There's a vile subculture of moronic British thugs who consider this enough to take a life.

It's not a British thing trust me, we have the same pieces of dung in the US too. Usually very young, immature twits that have no social skills and follow other twits around trying to impress each other, and since they are easily impressed....well, you get the idea.

So many hypocrites...on the one hand everyone mocks the Thai justice system, on the other hand they praise justice being done with this extradition.

People are happy when justice finally gets achieved, or seems to be heading that way. The guy hasn't faced trial and there has been no sentence yet, so hypocrites might yet not be disappointed when this guy gets off or gets a light sentence.

It's not a British thing trust me, we have the same pieces of dung in the US too. Usually very young, immature twits that have no social skills and follow other twits around trying to impress each other, and since they are easily impressed....well, you get the idea.

There are some sick and ridiculous examples of people in Miami getting shot and killed over the slightest of insults--i.e. a teenage woman celebrating graduation in front of her high school with her family, when a car filled with gang bangers drives up yelling insults at her graduation cloak. The girl's mother walks up to the car, looking in the window and telling the insulting crew to stop bothering them. She got her head shot. Imagine a bunch of hyped up adrenaline Muay Thai bullies who have access to guns, and how much more violence there would be in Thailand if guns were legal.

As for Muay Thai boxers, I can't say I respect them very much, from what I've seen they are overly anxious to prove their sweaty strength and have people to bully.