BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

British Murder Suspect Lee Aldhouse To Be Extradited To Phuket

He was known simply as "Deeds" to the Marines who served with him. Just 23 years old at the time. He was worth 10 Lee's.

Just watched him fight on youtube and I can see why he choose to stab the guy from behind, he can't fight at all. I'm sure Deeds hurt his ego, which I imagined was very big. Anyone that roids like this guy and thinks he's a badass is one big loser.

He wouldn't last 2 minutes with any boxer I know. Instead of the pitbull they should call him Mr. Stiffy, since he looks like Frankenstein when he fights.

I really hope he does time and hope he suffers as much as deeds family has.

Edited by Whidbeyboy

Will he get time in the Bkk Hilton surrounded by Mars bar creek or is that place only for drug sellers?

Good news to hear that this scumbag will do a bit of time in a cramped, cockroach infested Thai prison cell.

Stop it you making me hungry...w00t.gif

Nice to see American justice in action...sorry that should be Thai justice. My bad.

How is the Red Bull police killer getting on by the way?

• Like 1

Finally justice prevail ...... good news that guy will know you dont kill people without impunity , even in Thailand ..

Better check your facts again.

And a dictionary.

And that Thailand has a "justice" system!?!

great news! Having been there at Freedom bar that night and seeing everything unfold and going to the scene of the crime 30 minutes after the brutal murder (yes IT WAS HIM!!),

I will also be making myself available to the police/courts and the victims family... Lets put this guy where he belongs.

Can you make such a public statement and then be called to testify? Just wondering.

This is good news. That guy sounds like a coward. He couldn't beat him fair and square so he laid in wait with a knife. Now he'll have a long time to consider the error of his ways.

• Like 1

They will for sure give him a long term then send him back to UK to serve a lot of it why should Thailand bear the expense of housing British trash for too long.

One of my staff was sentenced to death for murder by our Thai justice system and he was out on good behavior, and royal sentence reductions in less than 10 years. So just getting sentenced doesn't mean it will be carried out. No mater what the punishment the victim can not be brought back to life.

Shall we have a whip round on TV to buy him a one way ticket to Phuket? Get on the plane already, Lee.

I am glad the Brits decided to extradite this douche. I can't imagine what must be going through his little brain while arriving in Thailand. I hope they take many photos.

Nice to see American justice in action...sorry that should be Thai justice. My bad.

How is the Red Bull police killer getting on by the way?

oops British justice system. I have doubts America would deport.

So many hypocrites...on the one hand everyone mocks the Thai justice system, on the other hand they praise justice being done with this extradition.

No justice has been served yet....he's only been extradited. Let's wait for the outcome of a trial.

It's unlikely he'd have been extradited without the Thai's being able to put forward a compelling case for guilt. There's probably DNA at the very least, Stabbing people is a messy business. The victim probably "disrespected" him. There's a vile subculture of moronic British thugs who consider this enough to take a life.

Finally justice prevail ...... good news that guy will know you dont kill people without impunity , even in Thailand ..

Better check your facts again.

Yes, I agree. It definitely depends on who you are and how much you can pay if you can get away with murder in Thailand or not. Perhaps laurentbkk can check the story about Chalerms son for just one example .