Best Place For Eyebrow Tattoo For Females In Cm

mamborobert

Looking for a place that does eyebrow tattoos for females in Chiang Mai.

Wifey has had done before many years ago and is up for a refresh, personally can't see the difference or sense.

Looked at a couple of Thai sites in CM that do this and price seems around the 1000 to 2500 baht range. Most sites (aimed at Thai females) offer a variety of other things as well (areola colouring?, lips tattooing and the like) that will make you look less rural/northern Thai.

Some had before and after pictures that (to me) were quite scary, hence seeking some recommendations because if some operators think that their best work is posted on their internet site they are sadly mistaken. Some ended up looking bizarre, especially on close ups (one set leading to temporary penis inversion on my part though I suspect that candidate being photographed may have had a more permanent inversion)

I've tried saying it ain't required, but I'm a Farang, and this is Thai, and her friends have had it done, and I apparently I simply don't understand, and I'm working against every image portrayed in Channel 7 soap operas (there's realism for you).

So any poster (or significant other of posters) have any favourites with contact details in CM?

Thanks Joop50, I think I know the one you mean on the 3rd floor also does some piercing. Will have a look with wifey later this week.

Really looking for recommendations (or places to avoid). The last thing I want to look at is a permanently raised eyebrow (as opposed to the temporary kind I get now), or a bemused/startled look (one is good for the ego one is not).

Any tips...please...

My wife and several of her friends have had theirs done at

a Hairdressers in SanSai, she does a good job and does

follow up to recover any parts that need redoing later on.

She charges bht 1200 to bht 2500 and will even come to

your home to do it. tele 083-4758366 and 089-7007382

speak Thai only,

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

My wife and several of her friends have had theirs done at

a Hairdressers in SanSai, she does a good job and does

follow up to recover any parts that need redoing later on.

She charges bht 1200 to bht 2500 and will even come to

your home to do it. tele 083-4758366 and 089-7007382

speak Thai only,

regards Worgeordie

Many thanks for this as I read when cruising Kad with wifey looking at various options. They have quite a few shops there that do it but most its a tack on to hairdressing or massage. Big range in price/quality as well (up to 5000 Bht for one 2nd floor store).

Anyhow as wifey was browsing caught up on stuff and passed on this number. Wifey rang the first number you provided and conversation went on for yonks but I understood only an occasional word. At the end asked wifey and apparently shop speaks "mountain" and so wifey regressed from her CM Thai.

Seems very happy with how conversation went and will be out their Friday (can't do tomorrow as not a lucky day you see).

So off to Sansai ...and once again thanks

Could you please give me an address or location of the Hairdresser Salon in San Sai?

Hi Redcrab, sorry I dont have the address,I have been ,but its not easy to get

Its on what I believe is called the Old Mae Jo Road,head out to Doi Saket, take left

at market,its a small hairdressers shop on right hand side, sorry thats the best I can

do best to use phone number above.

regards Worgeordie

"...Most sites (aimed at Thai females) offer a variety of other things as well (areola colouring?, lips tattooing and the like) that will make you look less rural/northern Thai..."

When I was in Phuket earlier in the year I happened to pass a ladies beauty shop of some kind and saw through the blinds several Thai women sitting in chairs with towels across their midsections, and their breasts exposed with some kind of suction cup things attached to them with hoses going somewhere. They were all reading or chatting on mobiles; unaware that the blinds were cracked enough to see in. Naturally this got my curiosity and when I asked my friend whom I was with what that was all about, she giggled and told me it was a popular spa treatment in Thailand to make the ladies nipples appear more pert or uplifting like that of Korean or Japanese women.

A couple months ago I wandered into the beauty salon near the second floor entrance of KSK near the best toilets in KSK.

I was in need of a manicure, so I stopped by the shop near the 2nd floor Central (toilet/mensunderwear) entrance, found their price OK and sat down.

The manicure was good enough, but the ladyboy who seemed to be the manager soon startted the hard-sell on eyebrow tatoos. Frankly, he needed so much "work" until he could pass for female that I wondered about anything he could be selling. As a compromise, he agreed to have his staff "pencil" brows like they'd do as a tatoo. I came home with a pretty good manicure and a ridiculuous brow line. Hubby and I agreed that if I was going to sport grey hair, then grey eyebrows were the best match.

Edited by NancyL

• 1 month later...

Just for any future posters interested. Wifey got it done today at a place in the Old City. We went to oodles of places to check them out but was recommended to this place by Maharaj Hospital staff. Was over there visiting a friend and wifey noticed that a lot of the nursing staff/students had top notch eyebrow and lip work.

Anyhow wifey reckoned this place was so easy she actually nodded off while getting tattoo, All very sterile. they use a desensitizing agent, and provided balms to apply afterwards. Also touch up work if required in a month or so. Wifey so relaxed about it she wants to go back for lip tattoo where apparently they also let you change the colour once in a year after initial colour. Lady very informative and knowledgeable about subject.

Not the cheapest but certainly the best work I have seen. About 3000 baht for eyebrows....I was not too keen on the idea but gotta admit they look good.

Please no follow up on the price. I know there is cheaper, and have seen a lot of that work. And yes I know that for 3000 baht some posters could get eyebrow tattoo, a retinal transplant, a one week family vacation in Kho Phangan, a Playstation 3, and a sumptuous dinner (with drinks) for 6 at their local noodle shop, and still have money left over for the tuk tuk home.

Map on the web site...

http://ohhobee.com/