Super Iptv English

KhonJaiYen

You are correct, TommoPhysicist , If you have the Thai IPTV box your Thai and English channels come from the Bangkok server. If you have the SUPER ENGLISH IPTV, those channel ALL come from the China servers and no way connected to the Bangkok server and that's why the min. internet is 5mbps and the Thai box is 2mbps . It all depends on which box, receiver module, you have Thai or Super English. The Super English is from IPTV-China servers...Bob

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that would explain a lot of things.

Can't imagine the international bandwidth from China will be all that good, no matter what your home Mbs.

The BK connection is just fine. You should have gone for the Thai box, cheaper and works well.

I agree, but at the time when I read the Super English IPTV ad, the Thai Iptv was not mentioned till after I bought the Super English IPTV. The only problem is your using the same company, IpTV-Thailand, and I'm concerd whether they will be around next week, month or year...They appear very shady and I believe that the Thai Communcations will eventually get in the act.

You mentioned your box is cheaper, which it is by 4000 baht, but the 12 month renewal is 7000 baht for the Thai IPTV and for the Super English IPTV is 6000 baht. Food for thought, but no real differeance. You need to find out who belongs to your server and work thru them at renewal time.

You mentioned your box is cheaper, which it is by 4000 baht, but the 12 month renewal is 7000 baht for the Thai IPTV and for the Super English IPTV is 6000 baht. Food for thought, but no real differeance. You need to find out who belongs to your server and work thru them at renewal time.

What the renewal price will be in another 10 months, or if the service even exists then is a moot point.

Lots of people pay for the Vietnam satellite service .......... before that ........

You make your choice, you pays your money, you takes your chance.

You want safe ....... pay Truevisions 1,800bht a month.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

What the renewal price will be in another 10 months, or if the service even exists then is a moot point.

Lots of people pay for the Vietnam satellite service .......... before that ........

You make your choice, you pays your money, you takes your chance.

Good come back, I'm very impressed.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you,TommoPhysicist, and all of you out there.

• Like 1

For all of you who have the Chinese remote, to get to the start pages 2 and 3. You need to push the button below the little black square after you get the start page 1. The four buttons below the dark charcoal circle are the start manu contols....Bob

Thanks bob89110. I didn't know there was a 3rd page until I tried this.

This shows the incredibly poor "service" provided by IPTV Thailand. They send out a Chinese remote to English customers with zero documentation and refuse to answer the phone or respond to emails.

In addition the web site states that the boxes support wifi but the boxes that are sent out don't support wifi.

The Chinese remote is shown below.

post-99062-0-68921000-1356423258_thumb.j

In addition the web site states that the boxes support wifi but the boxes that are sent out don't support wifi.

Samsung, Lg and Sony all produce Smart Tvs that support wifi, WD make media boxes that support wifi.

Mostly they don't include the wifi dongle with the Tv or player.

There is a difference between 'supporting wifi' and including the wifi dongle free of charge.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Well that would explain a lot of things.

Can't imagine the international bandwidth from China will be all that good, no matter what your home Mbs.

The BK connection is just fine. You should have gone for the Thai box, cheaper and works well.

I agree, but at the time when I read the Super English IPTV ad, the Thai Iptv was not mentioned till after I bought the Super English IPTV. The only problem is your using the same company, IpTV-Thailand, and I'm concerd whether they will be around next week, month or year...They appear very shady and I believe that the Thai Communcations will eventually get in the act.

Our friend Alan Reeks will be around, as he has been around for a while already.Only thing is that he will change company names whenever it get's too hot for him, which is frequently.

Googling Alan Reeks Thailand will give you some more insight .

Samsung, Lg and Sony all produce Smart Tvs that support wifi, WD make media boxes that support wifi.

There is a difference between 'supporting wifi' and including the wifi dongle free of charge.

From the Super English IPTV website (http://www.iptv-chin..../EnglishTV.htm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No strings attached

Your convenience our IPBox is now wireless! It doesn’t matter if your router is in a different room and your TV, so long as your router supports a wireless connection, you can place the IPBox anywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It clearly states that the IPBox is wireless and the box that is sent out is clearly not wireless.

Why are you supporting IPTV Thailand TommoPhysicist? Does it have any thing to do with the fact that IPTV Thailand sent you a free box?

The long posting below is very interesting but directly in relation to the above have a look at posts #18 and #42

http://www.thaivisa....s-subscription/

• Like 1

From the Super English IPTV website (http://www.iptv-chin..../EnglishTV.htm)

No strings attached

Your convenience our IPBox is now wireless! It doesn’t matter if your router is in a different room and your TV, so long as your router supports a wireless connection, you can place the IPBox anywhere.

It clearly states that the IPBox is wireless and the box that is sent out is clearly not wireless.

Why are you supporting IPTV Thailand TommoPhysicist? Does it have any thing to do with the fact that IPTV Thailand sent you a free box?

The long posting below is very interesting but directly in relation to the above have a look at posts #18 and #42

http://www.thaivisa....s-subscription/

The link to China IPTV in my previous post doesn't seem to work. I am not sure why?

Try typing

http://www.iptv-china.com/EnglishTV.htm

into your browser's address box to get the web site I am referring to

For all of you who have the Chinese remote, to get to the start pages 2 and 3. You need to push the button below the little black square after you get the start page 1. The four buttons below the dark charcoal circle are the start manu contols....Bob

Thanks bob89110. I didn't know there was a 3rd page until I tried this.

This shows the incredibly poor "service" provided by IPTV Thailand. They send out a Chinese remote to English customers with zero documentation and refuse to answer the phone or respond to emails.

The Chinese remote is shown below.

I second that. IPTV Thailand is completely unresponsive and do not live up to their promises. Beware of their money back guarantees.

You want super safe ..... suck up to IPTV Thailand and pay nothing. A free box and subscription for promoting them on internet forums. Never mind all the poor suckers who get caught in the trap.

You can come and see it working if you want.

I am in CM with it for the next week.

If it didn't work I would be the first to complain.

You want super safe ..... suck up to IPTV Thailand and pay nothing. A free box and subscription for promoting them on internet forums. Never mind all the poor suckers who get caught in the trap.

Yes I am sure I remember Alan Reeks,AKA James Bruce or Bruce James among others giving a IPTV set up to someone on ,I think the Phucket forum, was it you TommoPhysicst ?, if so that would explain a lot of things, dont know why anyone would bother with IPTV when

you can stream everything you need from Internet, just google streaming Series, movies. regards Worgeordie

I think you (and WordGeordie) are being unfair to me, I have the Thai box, it works 95%, compared to my previous Openbox sat. which I rate as working 90%. I am in CM with the box for the next week, you or an impartial Mod in CM are welcome to call round and see it working.

I can't really do better than that, can I?

Edited by TommoPhysicist

• 2 weeks later...

sorry,

©2002-2020 IPTV in China, www.iptv-china.com All rights reserved.

Address: No.2381, Hongqiao Road, Changning District, Shanghai

Address: Fulicheng Apartment, East 3rd Ring, Chaoyang District, Beijing

Email: [email protected] Mobile: (86)13918119990 / (86)133716 00100 howtohbocnicon.gifI IPTV in China Cooperation Partner dream-logo.gif hbocn-logo.gif dishtvchinabig.gif

howtohbocnicon.gif Super English IPTV FAQ
Dear Super IPTV User,

If your Super English IPTV can't work normally, you can check it yourself according to the following steps.

1. Your TV screen shows 'ipanel timeout, Please check: network connection.', pls check your network connection, your current IPbox can't access internet. how to check it? you can do below:

At first you can pull out network cable from your IPbox, then insert it into your computer (you need to disconnect wireless from your computer if you have wireless connection), then try it whether your computer can access internet;

If you can access internet from your computer, Your IPTV will work normally.

or you can try it below:

Step 1: find ‘Set 设置’ key from your IPbox remote controller, press ‘Set 设置’, and input the password ‘8288’, then press ‘enter’.

Step 2: choose Network Configuration, press ‘OK确认’ key, choose Lan Connections, then press ‘OK确认’ key.

Step 3: choose ‘Use DHCP’ option, then move cursor to Password, and input ‘3008’, then find ‘save’ button, and press ‘save’ button, at this time it will show ‘saved successfully!’ in the STATUS.

Step 4: move cursor to Main Menu, and press ‘OK确认’, at last pls press ‘REBOOT’.

if your can’t access internet from your computer, please check your internet connection, maybe your network cable is broken, or RJ45 plug is loose and can’t connect your internet.

2. If you can see TV channel listing, your internet will be proved to be working, but can't enter and watch TV channels, you can do it below:

Step 1: find ‘Set 设置’key from your IPbox remote controller, press ‘Set 设置’, and input the password ‘8288’, then press ‘enter’.

Step 2: choose Network Configuration, press ‘OK确认’ key, choose Lan Connections, then press ‘OK确认’ key.

Step 3: choose ‘Use DHCP’ option, then move cursor to Password, and input ‘3008’, then find ‘save’ button, and press ‘save’ button, at this time it will show ‘saved successfully!’ in the STATUS.

Step 4: move cursor to Main Menu, and press ‘OK确认’, at last please press ‘REBOOT’.

If you can't watch TV channels yet, but can see these TV channels listing. you need to restart your Modem, router and IPbox.

i hope ,this will help, or juste copie /paste my last poste ,.

• 1 year later...

I am using Maige TV in Bangkok, it works great, bought from china, no issues at all, thought about super english but hard to find reviews

Great to hear this. I bought the Super English IPTV box from IPTV Thailand last year and it was a total waste of money. It didn't work and there was no service as the seller could not be contacted when there was a problem.

How much did you pay for the system in Baht? Any problems in buying direct from China? Any problems renewing your subscription at the end of 1 year? What download speed does your Internet Provider supply?

My understanding is that the servers that you are using are not in Thailand but in various countries in South East and South Asia.

I have been using Maige TV about one month, I am happy so far. I pad about 10,000 THB including the 600 THB import duty. I would buy nothing from that white con saying anything to get u to buy, a more then 4K profit for doing nothing is not bad. I got 2 english remotes, wifi USB dungy included for that 10K price. In the settings u can choose global server, some Chinese servers, or auto. I watch it for hours with no buffering. Lots of movies, US TV shows on demand.

Edited by genobkk

Sorry forgot a few of your questions. I use 3BB ADSL 13 download, 1 upload. I could always watch Netflix with no issues so thought I should give it a try. I need one more box, thought about trying super english, but hard to find reliable reviews or seller.

hi,

I'm really considering buying maige tv to use in bkk. Is it still working fine for you? How long have you had it for? Did you buy directly from maige.tv? How long did shipping take from china?

Thanks.

Still working great, watching Games of Throwns on demand as I type this. I bought from maigei TV on AliExpress. Took 4 days. I have been using it over one month now. never tried super english IPTV yet Edited by genobkk

Hi

I uwe thaiexpact tv, and this one is working perfect, stable guide online Greta for me

I purchased iT just to see CNN, but you Will find all THE english Channels, even recorded

give a look at their site

JME

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa appAccording to t

By their website their channel menu it does not show CNN only British channels.wink.png

Yes you are right i was meaning bbc world, this is for me the only intrested news channel what i had on true package what was too expensieve.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I am not British and not enough American content to pay a monthly fee for.