Sectarian Irish Pub In Rawai?

Chainsaw

Wasn't William of Dutch decent? It cannot get worse laugh.png

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Not only was he of Dutch descent, he was Dutch. His correct title was William of Orange.

He was invited to become King of England because he was a protestant. The other claimant to the throne who had been deposed as king was King James.

The two claimants fought at the Battle of the Boyne in Ireland to decide which one of them would be King of England.

William of Orange won the battle and became king. James went into exile in France and died a bitter man.

It is this battle that the protestants use to wind-up the Catholics in Northern Ireland during marching season.

If anyone is a prisoner of their own history, I'm afraid it's the Irish, though, if anyone desrves to hate the English, it's the Irish. The English behaved unspeakably to the Irish during that period.

And there endeth the history lesson.

Wasn't William of Dutch decent? It cannot get worse laugh.png

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Not only was he of Dutch descent, he was Dutch. His correct title was William of Orange.

He was invited to become King of England because he was a protestant. The other claimant to the throne who had been deposed as king was King James.

The two claimants fought at the Battle of the Boyne in Ireland to decide which one of them would be King of England.

William of Orange won the battle and became king. James went into exile in France and died a bitter man.

It is this battle that the protestants use to wind-up the Catholics in Northern Ireland during marching season.

If anyone is a prisoner of their own history, I'm afraid it's the Irish, though, if anyone desrves to hate the English, it's the Irish. The English behaved unspeakably to the Irish during that period.

And there endeth the history lesson.

Bit more history: to the Dutch William of Orange (Willem van Oranje) is a different William/Willem. He started the war against the Spanish in 1568, died 1584.

Quite a fair and accurate assessment of 'William of Orange'. and the marching season can be found in many parts of the UK, on both sides of the religious divide.

We used to have marching girls in Australia too:

post-18822-0-52302800-1353572817_thumb.j

Are those girls.?They look rather large for girls.

Sure it's not the gay parade in Kings Cross

Quite a fair and accurate assessment of 'William of Orange'. and the marching season can be found in many parts of the UK, on both sides of the religious divide.

You need to buy yourself a pair of glasses, not all women are short, not in Australia anyway

You need to buy yourself a pair of glasses, not all women are short, not in Australia anyway

Glasses Ok, not really into large butch women but whatever turns you on I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...