Esl Teaching In Chiang Mai And Air Pollution?

twelve

I coming from Oz to LOS to do a TEFL course in a couple of weeks and am interested in finding some ESL work in or around Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai. Could someone tell me if there is part time work available for ESL teachers in Chiang mai? Also is Chiang Mai air polluted?

thanks.. :o

I coming from Oz to LOS to do a TEFL course in a couple of weeks and am interested in finding some ESL work in or around Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai. Could someone tell me if there is part time work available for ESL teachers in Chiang mai? Also is Chiang Mai air polluted?

Yes, and yes. :D

A lot of the pollution is caused by out of work ESL teachers puttering around on two-stroke motorcycles looking for a job, so think about trying to get a job before coming here.

Bangkok and a lot of places down South are much easier places to find work for a newbie. :o

We are just approaching the busy time for ESL teachers, pretty much everywhere in Thailand. Parents just want rid of their brats for a few hours everyday. The next couple of months are the easiest time to get work.

Good Luck

We are just approaching the busy time for ESL teachers, pretty much everywhere in Thailand. Parents just want rid of their brats for a few hours everyday. The next couple of months are the easiest time to get work.

Good Luck

The best time of year to find a job is in May, before the new term starts, not now, as the school term is closing in a couple of weeks.

Though there is some summer work available during March and April.

Edited by Ajarn