BANGKOK 27 May 2019 00:39
Sign in to follow this  
althemighty

Xmas In Ubon

So I have my big village wedding on the 24th of december and the day after I will be in ubon with my wife and mother (Australian). Is there anything special to do for christmas in ubon. I'm not christian, but My family has traditionally celibrated with a traditional Australian seafood dinner in the past. Anyone to the question. Does anyone know any place in ubon that holds chrismas dinners or does any form of christmas celibration?

Congrats! Why don't you take them to Spago, a fantastic Italian restaurant with the right ambient. Very delicious food, Pasta, Pizza and more.

If you want that Santa Claus comes, please page me.---laugh.png .

Congrats! Why don't you take them to Spago, a fantastic Italian restaurant with the right ambient. Very delicious food, Pasta, Pizza and more.

Will Santa arrive on a flying motorbike ? laugh.png

OP, aren't you the one who gonna marry with a Thai lady but has never been in Thailand yet?

At Xmas everybody takes soapy's in Ubon, very popular smile.png

• Like 1

w00t.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

w00t.gif

Stuntman's too busy. Santa will fly in on a Kubota this year....coffee1.gif

There will be an Xmas party at Tronds [bergen ] resort. down on the Cambo border, about 1 1/2 hours drive south of Ubon. A few Aussies are expected as well as other nationalities. Main event will be Xmas eve, lots of drinking etc and lunch Xmas day. Jim

I have been to Thailand many times. My mother will be staying at ubon fro a few days at the suni grand. I will be spending chrismas with her and doing new years with my thai family in loas at 4000 islands. Trying to find a chrismas style dinner in ubon without much travel.

I guess your best bet, may be the italian Restaurant Spago, I dont know if he will have some special Christmas Dishes, but the food is quite good.