Another Lesson To Learn

A week ago , I just pay money for reserve ( 30,000) townhouse in Patio project of Pruksa real estate company , wanna has my own home starting my future small business . The location is very good for me ,near the express way and near my sister place . At that day the salesman told me the company will pay house transferring fee( 40,000 bath ) for me but on the contact it say I have to pay myself . After I found the mistake I told salesman and she told she didn't say anything about free house transferring fee (.she definite lie ) my dad say it is the bad sign I should not buy a house with people you can't trust . And my friend line me should not buy house with this company i should read Pantip first ,I agree and made decision to let it go , a little bit upset like a robber stole my golden necklace but lucky didnt hurt me . What do you think about this another lesson for me to learn .

When I've bought my condo, transfer fees where split 50/50 between me and developer. More than sales people, you have to take time to carefully read the contract. You do not have to put ANY money before reading the LAST sentence of your contract, eventually asking for questions/info through their email and not over the phone so everything that is written cannot be misunderstood/denied. Too many times, people investing money just trust the word of mouth. How wrong !

Salesmen often lie, and do anything to get their commission.

If you pull out of the deal I assume you lose your 30,000 baht and if you continue with it you will have to pay the 40,000 baht transfer fee.

I would say if you still want the house then continue with the deal but write a letter of complaint to the head office about the salesman.

good luck

• Like 1

I agree with your dad -- Don't do business with someone you can't trust.

In this case, it's possible the builder is good & the salesman is bad. Like 54321 said, complain to the head office & see what happens. If they honor the deal, maybe the company is honest. If they don't, at least you only lost 30,000 baht. It's a lot of money, but a cheap lesson & saves you from more losses later on.

I would not pay any more money until I hear what the head office will say about it.

Similar experience!!! last year we bought a condo with promotion that will get 2 gold necklace (worth 50K THB) after ownership being transferred with full payment of course, the promotion list it was in other form and the salesman did not attached to the contract we made on signatures, but we don't release if this was a very bad a trick from the salesman and we just trust them and still expecting will get 2 gold necklace AND eventually a promotion just only LIE.

Thank a lot everyone . It part of my false I didnt check the paper before give money .this is the big lesson to learn ,i am lucky that it 's not hurt much and my family always support me . After graduated , now it is time for learn life lesson .

Thank a lot everyone . It part of my false I didnt check the paper before give money .this is the big lesson to learn ,i am lucky that it 's not hurt much and my family always support me . After graduated , now it is time for learn life lesson .

If I would be you, now I would check the contract and raise questions/issues to the developer included the sales person in order to find out if he/she was at fault or if behind there is the developer mischievous behaviour. Bear in mind that it is important to have EVERYTHING WRITTEN DOWN by paper, email of whatever. If you want to change something in the project and the developer agrees (use of the materials, the position of something), make sure you have a WRITTEN DOCUMENT about the changes. Wheather you talk in person or over the phone, the next thing you do is to WRITE an email to that person or to the person in charge referring to the agreements made between you and the person you talked to.

In doing this practice while my condo was built, I could have lost something around 100,000 baht if it was not that all the details I wanted were written down.

Another tip for you (hope it will be useful). I guess you paid or are paying your condo according to the plan showing you the size in feet or square meters. Upon transfer, double check the CHANOTE title against the square meters or feet reported on the original plan. If the real size showed on the chanote title is lower, the total value of the apartment will be less therefore you will have to pay less. I was able to save something like 75,000 baht in doing so ('course the developer did not tell me anything about).

Good Luck

• Like 2