Benelli Tnt 600 Inline-Four

Richard-BKK

I asked the question about 20 posts back are they actually available in this country yet and where do you go to buy one.

No one replied so I take it no one knows so seems if you are willing to buy one it will be a job in itself just finding out where to buy

I asked the question about 20 posts back are they actually available in this country yet and where do you go to buy one.

No one replied so I take it no one knows so seems if you are willing to buy one it will be a job in itself just finding out where to buy

I am guessing it will be here & who ever is in their dealer network

http://www.keeway-thailand.com/

But at this stage it is interesting to look at the various spec &

wait to see what if any ride reports start coming in.

Edited by mania

interesting ,there you go at least people knows where to buy now ,if the 3 girls in the picture were included id buy one.i think the bike loks good in the pictures the thing is i think you could make any bike look good in a picture would like to see it in real life

• Like 1

....wait to see what if any ride reports start coming in.

I wouldn't be holding your breath....

Never do but would like to see how things turn out.

Have been riding/racing for decades & have seen all kinds of things/changes etc.

Even managed a Suzuki dealership for a few years

I just find it interesting to follow.

I hope this post turns this page smile.png

Super large picture really threw out the formatting

Edited by mania

Gotta love this thread there so little info or interest in the benneli we are know talking mountain bikes.

If wanted to try a serious mountain bike think I try the ones with only 1 fork leg think there called lefty or something like that.

Yep I had a Cannondale with the lefty, good forks and a similar pose value to a single sided swingarm...

So, I sit here at the keyboard with baited breath waiting for the answer to my question re: A Benelli dealer in Pattaya.....and I get nothing! Cum on people, help me out here. My enthusiasm for a Italian/Chinese stallion (pony???) in the BSJ stable is starting to wane. whistling.gifblink.png

So, I sit here at the keyboard with baited breath waiting for the answer to my question re: A Benelli dealer in Pattaya.....and I get nothing! Cum on people, help me out here. My enthusiasm for a Italian/Chinese stallion (pony???) in the BSJ stable is starting to wane. whistling.gifblink.png

Keeway dealer hotline: 02 613 9727

Ask them!

Do you speak Thai?

Keeway dealer hotline: 02 613 9727

Ask them!

Do you speak Thai?

Yes I speak a little Thai....but most Thai's have trouble understanding what I am saying. English is their second language you know. laugh.png

If you want an easy purchase, buy a Honda. If you want a bike thats special, buy a Benelli. But you will have to work for it man. You want the bike, so you do the work laugh.png

Some days I don't know what I want!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Has someone already bought this? Or hasn't it been released yet? Looking forward to some reviews.

It has been around in some countries for a while, as Benelli and also under the Keeway name. It's former model designation was BJ 600. There are some movies of it on YouTube so there might be a review on the net as well.

Does BJ stand for blow job?

Are you saying this bike sucks?

Not enough information out there to come to that conclusion. Only time will tell.......that's if people start buying them!

It would be a GOOD THING if it is better than the usual Chinese fair, that way they could gain some cred,

Gotta love this thread there so little info or interest in the benneli we are know talking mountain bikes.

If wanted to try a serious mountain bike think I try the ones with only 1 fork leg think there called lefty or something like that.

Yep I had a Cannondale with the lefty, good forks and a similar pose value to a single sided swingarm...

How many forks did it have?

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like I have to eat my words. Chiang Mai now has a Benelli Dealer, Across from KTM next to Big C Xtra on the super highway.

So, Deposit is there, and told 2 months wait, but that is less then Honda on my last scooter and Nissan on my car

They will have both the 600 and 899 was it ? And price was just what they said at the Auto show in December.

Seems like I have to eat my words. Chiang Mai now has a Benelli Dealer, Across from KTM next to Big C Xtra on the super highway.

So, Deposit is there, and told 2 months wait, but that is less then Honda on my last scooter and Nissan on my car

They will have both the 600 and 899 was it ? And price was just what they said at the Auto show in December.

So you have ordered one. Did they actually have one instock. Have you tested it yet?

So you have ordered one. Did they actually have one instock. Have you tested it yet?

A brave naive man does not need to test anything when his heart is smitten! He just does it! biggrin.png

At the 269,000 Price point can one really worry that much ?

I would like announce you as the bravest millionaire biker if you really got one.

If throwing 269 k does not bother you as a millionaire, just go get a ducati streetfighter. Why bother with a chinese benelli?

Edited by loserlazer