Wat Chom Tong-chiang Mai-where?

Rinrada

K.Wife has just informed that we aint going to visit friends in Wat Sri Soda now but to another called Wat Chom Tong which according to a quick check is somewhere about 50 clicks outside Chiang Mai.

She is even talking about her and a mate being a nun for a couple of days :o ..dear dear married to a Nun...wat next?

Anyway once again any info...thanks R... :D

Yes,That sounds like the place.

She did mention that its up/near Doi Inthanon which as it happens I have never visited ...yet.

Also like the idea of it being a retreat for stressed out womenfolk, could be in for a good hol... :o

Yes,That sounds like the place.

She did mention that its up/near Doi Inthanon which as it happens I have never visited ...yet.

Also like the idea of it being a retreat for stressed out womenfolk, could be in for a good hol... :o

A large meditation centre to the rear of the Wat, English speaking instructors as well, could even book yourself in if you wanted(?)

When I visited in January the Wat was undergoing extensive re-furbishment, could be completed by now, but hardly condusive to good meditation I would have thought.post-14223-1139915063_thumb.jpg

Edited by khunlungphudhu