Wholewheat Flour - Ubon, Phibun...

meithai

There is bakery supply close by to the big market building down at the river . It is on the second or third street in . They have whole wheat and dry yeast . I usually buy and do a mix with the plain flour you can get at tesco . Ting from wrong way gave me directions a couple of years back .Enjoy your loaf .

I know the place Onion Luke means but it can be a little hard to find.

Another place is on the corner of Khuean Thani and Thepyothi roads. 4 blocks east of Tung Sri Muang (the main park). The place does not look like much from the outside (or the inside for that matter) but it sells all sorts of bakery products as well as take away containers / cups / straws etc. They are also loan sharks if you are hard up for some money!!

This is where John at Peppers gets his flour from so if all else fails with our directions drop in and see him and I am sure he can point you the right way.

The shop mentioned is great and has a lot more available than just whole wheat flour. I have also purchased it and the vegetarian restaurant a few blocks east of the main post office. There is a shop that sells herbal, organic and such behind the restaurant. The restaurant is only open for lunch but I am not sure of the shop hours.

Wow, Thanks a lot for the great advice & directions guys, my prays have been answered at last!!!

P.S. MeMock, I so hope I never have to resort to loan sharks in this country, I shudder at the thought.

You'd find my TW to be a very pleasant lending officer. She always loses money (formerly mine) on sob stories!