I'm Here! Where Should We Meet?

letsryan

Rinada posted Friday 24th MARCH (not Friday 24th Feb)

Did he mean to do that???

YES.....I plan to be in LOS for about 3 weeks starting from @ 20th March 2006.

Assuming all goes to order I recon on being in CM between the 19th and 27th March hence my suggestion of Friday night March 24th.

We will probably stay in the Dun 2 one for most of the time and spend the week going back and forward to the "Ranch" out at Mae-On.

Also gotta arrange a "do"out there one night for our "Heid Man" (thanks for the address..hoping for 999 :D )and the local MP and a maybe a few of the local TIT Lads..... :D

Will probably be slumming it about most other nights as well...for pratice.. :o

Then back to Bangers for the remaining 2 weeks.

Would you Adam & Eve it.....sorreee I might have a change of plan......

Part of my visit next trip was to attend K.wifes old mans burial.....river job and all that which usually takes place 100 days after the cremation...as said usually....However seems to be date change.

We had everything worked out but K.Ws "new mum" ...do I detect agro...being Chinese has got a different abacus from everybody else and has come up with sometime around.....March 24th ... pub night in C.M.instead of as thought the end of the month/start of April... :D ....so.....back to the calculator.....

• 1 month later...

How time flys...and still havnt got my letter * fixed yet.(the one after A)

Finally hope to get up to CM tomorrow *ut would you adam and eve it....

My mates mums had her 100 days on Thurdsay,K.Wifes dad finally laid to rest yesterday (river ..very nice day all in all) and her (K.W) granny died on Wednesday and will * cremated today at 5-00pm .....and yet we still managed to get the new kitchen extension done...well may*e another week or so...however....great holiday up till now... :D

Decided to give the Dun 2 wan a miss and will check out Viang *ua this time.Got the nieces coming up midweek for a couple of days so might have a *it more room... Whats the nearest *oozer to it any idea.?

Also if anyone up for a pint let me know....usually suggest Red Lion ...however always flex.... :o

Going * ack to *angers on Saturday(in time for voting day) :D

Update on nearest Boozer to Viang Bua...

There are a couple in V-B street but seems they are more on the side of the 3rd persuasion......boys together and all that...so... believe it or not it appears that the nearest gin joint to here is just inside the moat by the Chiang Puik Gate and is the.... Q.Vic. ....ah well....just like home i suppose.......the mystery of the East (end more like)....and the next is a paddy pu..... :o