Pestecide Found In M-150 Energy Drink

george

Put a small piece of liver (meat) in a glass of Coca Cola and watch the result ?

20 minutes later the liver is dissolved.

Phosphoric Acid works efficient.

Happy days for our liver. :o

this does not mean anything, your liver is not is not inside your stomach. Your stomach contains acid which would kill your liver in seconds. Your intestines contains dangerous bacteria..... Papaya contains enzyms which seperate your meat.

That does not mean anything, it is a nice show for the stupid that coke is not healty, but the real problems are somewhere different. Sugar-diabetis, overweight. Coke contains 0 vitamins (might be possible that they add vit C for anti-oxidation, but a lot of sugar.

I have a master degree in food-technologie and it is a dirty job. Absolut the only point of interest is money (of course like every other biz). Health problems are only interesting if not allowed and court costs much or it gets in the news. If noone knows--no problem.

In one company I worked before, they used normal engine oil for a gear box over a machine for mixing the inside of chocolate (called nougat, not sure if its the same in english). They should only use special food grade oil, but it is more expensive and can not stay very long.

The whole oil of the gearbox went into the food. They only found out because it taste not good.

What they did: mix 1:10 with new food, than you can not taste it anymore inside chocolate.

There are a lot very bad things in engine oil: heavy metals, anti-rust and and and...

Engine oil? Hmmmmmm........

Back in Germany a colleague of mine drank a half-litre bottle of fullsynth two-stroke oil - which was meant for my bike! He was stoned and didn't taste the stuff, just "Eye to brain: "Bottle in sight"! Brain: "alcohol." /loop. Brain to hand: "Grab that shit and bottom up!" "Hand to brain: "executed". "Brain: "oh more pink elephants...." /loop)

However my colleague ended up with the runs for two days, no other side effects. So if you want to drink oil, i recommend two-stroke oil, fully synthetic.

About the energy drinks: M-150 tastes the worst of all of them, maybe due to all that pesticide in there..?

Oh, and now we need to launch a new crackdown.... there wasn't any for a few days....... let's crack down on energy drinks! Ban the display and advertisements, limit sales to between 5 and 5.25 pm, and have the stores put up a cardboard sign, the size limited to 10x7.5 centimetres, saying "Energy drinks and pesticides sold here".

Regards.....

Thanh

LUK THUNG, the cheapest of the energy drinks, tastes the best of them all.... by the way :o

was it east or west german colleague?

What Osis can do, does not apply for the rest of the human beeing.....

I have two businesspartner there and every meeting is really though.....

Well there is some tabacco between the pesticides they put in the paper and call the ciggarets.....

two-stroke oil might be less bad than normal oil, for some special things there is even some vegetable two-stroke oil. It was widely used in the second world war by the germans. My grandpa told me that he used it to fry food, as he knew that it was vegetable oil.....

(what somehow indicates that there is some strange relation between germans and eating engine oil.

Engine oil? Hmmmmmm........

Back in Germany a colleague of mine drank a half-litre bottle of fullsynth two-stroke oil - which was meant for my bike! He was stoned and didn't taste the stuff, just "Eye to brain: "Bottle in sight"! Brain: "alcohol." /loop. Brain to hand: "Grab that shit and bottom up!" "Hand to brain: "executed". "Brain: "oh more pink elephants...." /loop)

However my colleague ended up with the runs for two days, no other side effects. So if you want to drink oil, i recommend two-stroke oil, fully synthetic.

About the energy drinks: M-150 tastes the worst of all of them, maybe due to all that pesticide in there..?

Oh, and now we need to launch a new crackdown.... there wasn't any for a few days....... let's crack down on energy drinks! Ban the display and advertisements, limit sales to between 5 and 5.25 pm, and have the stores put up a cardboard sign, the size limited to 10x7.5 centimetres, saying "Energy drinks and pesticides sold here".

Regards.....

Thanh

LUK THUNG, the cheapest of the energy drinks, tastes the best of them all.... by the way :o

IMPORTANT INGREDIENTS :

Caffeine, 330 mg per one litre

Taurin, 4000 mg per one litre

Vitamins B5, B6, Inositol, Niacinamide

DDT, 10 grams per one milliliter

Baygon, 5 grams per one milliliter

SIZES :

Available in 100 ml and 150 ml bottles as well as in 250 ml cans

sorry but whoever wrote this was braindead (maybe too much M-Roy-Ha-Zip) (or alternative I am braindead).

Please check the calculation below.....

1 milliliter=1/1000 Liter, if water it has nearly exactly 1 gram, this is approx. a cube with 1x1x1 cm.

So with 10 gram DDT, 15 gram Baygon and 1 gram water, one Milliliter must be 17 gram heavy (compare gold 19).

so the 250 milliliter cans have 4.2 kg weight.

I have really doubts if the 250 milliter cans have 4.2 kg....

Amazing... :D

perhaps with all that DDT in them, the drinkers don't notice the heavy weight of the can?? :o

John,

Just so we don't all panic and run off to hospital to get our ingested DDT levels checked, can you please quote the source of your ingredients list?

:o

I found it the Science section of last week's issue of Bangkok Herald-Examiner

:D

John is having a laugh with you all.

Leave it to someone with such great wry humor of a Mel Brooks to sort me out.... :D

Thanks for that.

It's just that I've receved a couple of PM's and Reports about the issue, so I thought it best that we clear it up now... it was a joke folks. Don't worry.

Having said that, the original news bulletin is as reported, although actual pesticide levels have not yet been published by the TNA.

*** DISCLAIMER *** : "Some" posts made "might" be fictitious in the interests of humor (or humour for our Commonwealth readers).

It is inherent that readers must decide for themselves which posts are or are not fictitious.

Nice signature John. :D

What i cant understand is 25 years or so ago when i was a kid, our parents didn't worry about what was in the food. I cant remember ever seeing a kid at school so over weight he could barely walk, and his mother and father the same. I never heard of someone having a reaction to sugar or sweet things. So whats happpened.

Personally i think worry is drummed into people far to much. We worry about what we eat and we end up being worser off for it.

It amuses me that a smoker complains what goes into food sometimes.

I have just had a lovelt Thai meal that my girfriend cooked. Yesterday i had bangers and mash, which i cooked. Yum Yum.

hahaha......

Appropriate signature added to bottom of my post.

Somebody never warned the readership that John removed the word "gullible" from the Oxford England dic several years ago, methinks. :D

Now........... how much crumbled Baygon coil do you recommend in a Carabao Daeng John? :D

Hmm. Who owns M-150?

Also, is there a plastic wrapper around the top of the drink like say Oishi Green Tea?

Is he saying that only drinks found to be contaminated would be removed or any bottle of a product that's already found to be contaminated will be removed? Which one is it?

Mr Anuthin said any product found to be contaminated would be immediately removed from shelves. In addition to pesticides, checks would also be made to determine if there is any antibiotics contamination in the drinks.

hahaha......

Appropriate signature added to bottom of my post.

Somebody never warned the readership that John removed the word "gullible" from the Oxford England dic several years ago, methinks. :D

Now........... how much crumbled Baygon coil do you recommend in a Carabao Daeng John? :D

:D The National Nutritional Board of Thailand recommends 2 per bottle.... :D