Scot His Ladyboy & The Bar In Pattaya?

Waterloo

Hi

Sky Living has just finished re-running their series Ladyboys here in the UK and in episode 3 there was a character called Scot a heating engineer from the north east of england.

Scot was in a serious relationship with a Ladyboy & they both seemed genuinely happy, at the time he was planning to buy & run a bar in Pattaya, does anyone know if he bought the bar & how it is going?

living with a ladyboy and running a bar in Pattaya ,wow how good does life get ,cheesy.gif

There's nothing wrong with living with a lady boy or owning a bar.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App

Tell that to a good friend of mine ,although he didnt live with a chick with a d--- he lost a fortune owning a walking street bar.As for living with a ladyboy ,well up to you but i prefer my ladies not to have dangely bits between their legs .smile.png

There is a long list of guys who lost everything due to a girl or kaytoy or bad business partner.

living with a ladyboy and running a bar in Pattaya ,wow how good does life get ,cheesy.gif

Tell that to a good friend of mine ,although he didnt live with a chick with a d--- he lost a fortune owning a walking street bar.As for living with a ladyboy ,well up to you but i prefer my ladies not to have dangely bits between their legs .smile.png

Those are the best parts...yum :-)

Whatever floats your boatsick.gif but myself i always found that what real women have was the attraction ,as for willys,well if i want to play with one ,i have one of my own to play withbiggrin.png

As for living with a ladyboy ,well up to you but i prefer my ladies not to have dangely bits between their legs .smile.png

Whatever floats your boatsick.gif but myself i always found that what real women have was the attraction ,as for willys,well if i want to play with one ,i have one of my own to play withbiggrin.png

Two is better than one biggrin.png

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Could be Sensations Bar in Action Street off Soi Buakhao.

That's the one. thumbsup.gif

Then to answer the OP's question: I hear it's doing well with a regular clientele.

Cheers for that would probably make an interesting follow up programme considering how much the odds are stacked against making a success of it

Could be Sensations Bar in Action Street off Soi Buakhao.

That's the one. thumbsup.gif

Then to answer the OP's question: I hear it's doing well with a regular clientele.

Cheers for that would probably make an interesting follow up programme considering how much the odds are stacked against making a success of it

Heard somewhere that a film crew is here right now doing a follow up to the original program. Filmed the "girls" from tha bar playing beach volleyball and I believe there may have been a day at the go-kart track too.

• 1 month later...
Ok seeing as you asked heres the story.

First of all 'beam me up scotty' must have heard it a million times and it still doesnt get boring.

Ok the bar is going very well, couldnt have asked for much more, we have quiet nights and busy nights just like everywhere but our heads are well above water which in these times is a blessing.

I didnt have to buy a business, the bar was empty, all told it cost me £6,000 to set up. Im a realist, I know I could be taken for a ride and lose it all, but 6k!!! its nothing, I have put more on a horse.

I have been living here for over 6 months and loved every minute of it, if I was here on holiday for 6 months I would have gone through 6k, so as far as im concerned im now on a level playing field. I am also a self employed engineer, in the Uk I make more than 1k a week, so in less than 6 weeks back home im back to square one, its a no brainer and not a gamble in the slightest.

As for being in a relationship with a ladyboy its each to their own, it makes me laugh though when guys say it wont last, we have been together for nearly three years, how long does it need to last before its classed as a ledgitimate relationship. If it lasts another 2 years then finishes you will still get some <deleted> saying 'I told you it wouldnt work' yet how long is a normal relationship in Europe or America?

I also find it funny that some guys frown upon guys that go with ladyboys, yet these same people are sometimes in their fifties and travel thousands of miles to shag an 18 year old farmers daughter from Issan, and thats ok. Strange how we justify what is right and wrong when it suits us!

As someone stated we have just finished filming season two and its mainly about the bar and the girls who work there, its about their lives and what made them become a ladyboy, personally I think it will be better than the first series because its a lot more to do with Thailand and less about relationships.

More than happy to answer questions as long as they are genuine.

Actually I'll take that back well done Solice ...your right ..each to their own..hats off to ya .

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Thank you :)

• Like 1