Scot His Ladyboy & The Bar In Pattaya?

Waterloo

living with a ladyboy and running a bar in Pattaya ,wow how good does life get ,Posted Image

There's nothing wrong with living with a lady boy or owning a bar.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App

Tell that to a good friend of mine ,although he didnt live with a chick with a d--- he lost a fortune owning a walking street bar.As for living with a ladyboy ,well up to you but i prefer my ladies not to have dangely bits between their legs .Posted Image
What I meant was anywhere other than Pattaya.

• 2 weeks later...

A guy marrying a Pattaya bar lady boy certainly doesn't inspire me.

Recipe for disaster.

Are you talking just about "Pattaya bar lady boy"s or Pattaya bar people (bar boys, bar girls, etc) in general?

Plenty are disasters, agreed, but I know plenty that are also resounding successes where they are not only together after decades but monogamous, happy, deeply in love, sharing everything they have and living the dream.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

if you can click through all the ads you can watch scot and paengs second season episode on this link, just copy and paste it into your browser and keep clicking off the ads, you don't need to update your codec performer or flash player or whatever else it says you need to do, just click off the ads and keep going and you will see the video.

http://allmyvideos.net/x40rd0vfjrph

when you watch the video regardless of what you may feel about ladyboys or anything else for that matter I defy any rational person not to be impressed by paengs drive, generosity, energy and fridge moving ability and scot makes a good point about people enjoying the ladyboy company in terms of the way the girls are quirky and giggly and just nice to see enjoying themselves. I have never been in the company of a ladyboy but I can see what scot means, they look after themselves so much you couldn't help be impressed by them. you don't have to be inspired by scot and paengs story but its easy to be impressed by their relationship.

paeng what is inspiring about you is the way you have overcome your hard start in life and your determination to look after your niece who is adorable.

scot your openness is refreshing and i'd love a beer with you in the bar one day, specially if poppy is there, she seems cool.

an open mind is a beautiful thing

• Like 2

Me and the wife spent 2 nights at sensations bar, Scott and Paeng are fantastic hosts. We had a ball, bar staff ....well what can I say they were all up for a laugh and great fun. We too had seen the tv show and just paid them a visit, Scott was there both nights keeping an eye on things. One customer kept ringing the bell ..round on him for the whole bar, he must have done it a dozen time by the end of the night...that was a cheep night.

All in all congrats to Scott and Paeng, if we ever get back to Pattaya we will surely visit them again.

Me and the wife spent 2 nights at sensations bar, Scott and Paeng are fantastic hosts. We had a ball, bar staff ....well what can I say they were all up for a laugh and great fun. We too had seen the tv show and just paid them a visit, Scott was there both nights keeping an eye on things. One customer kept ringing the bell ..round on him for the whole bar, he must have done it a dozen time by the end of the night...that was a cheep night.

All in all congrats to Scott and Paeng, if we ever get back to Pattaya we will surely visit them again.

Hey How are you Amubis...

this wasnt on like around the 24 of July was it?

a young bloke sitting with Poppy,Blue and Orange Basket Ball Singlet and tattoos?

Really? Awesome ! Is there a way I can contact her? Or can I

Give my email?

I would love to get to know her and hopefully form

I relationship. If she likes me of course .. Hehe

Thankyou so much :)

Scott has really inspired me and I feel I want to

Do the same with my life..

Edited by Philpaul

I would like to see the second series but when I get to the link above they ask me for a debit Visa card and am rather distrustful. Is it legit and no charge ?

Any other links to find the second series please?

Best

Mike

If you become a member you can download it from thebox website but if I were you I'd not bother as the second series is only four episodes long and the fourth one is just highlights taken from the first series.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Actually the second series in 5 episodes long and the first 3 episodes are definitely worth watching, episode 4 is highlights of the 1st series and episode 5 is bits from the second series.

Season 2 episode 1 is all about the exceptionally laid back and cool David and his beautiful girlfriend Annie (both from the first season) and David's very mature thinking son Troy. A really good episode looking into family dynamics and you will be impressed with David and Annie's relationship, Annie doesn't take no for an answer and usually is proved right and I think David knows he has a diamond there

Season 2 episode 2 is what this topic is mostly about, Scott and Paeng (read my earlier post in the thread on page 3) sorry if my link isn't working, there are lots of links to be found on the internet if you are patient and keep looking, also definitely worth a watch

Season 2 episode 3 is about the beauty pageant in Thailand, miss international queen I think it is called, really good episode also looking into how the girls push themselves through the pageant, its gruelling and emotional for them but also it seems a great escape for some of them as they give insights into their real life problems and dramas trying to gain acceptance and understanding.

these girls are not hurting anyone and the stories they tell of hard times are really upsetting especially when you twin the personal emotions they must be going through themselves with feeling they are in the wrong gender body. The fact that some of them choose not to get full gender reassignment seems to have a few reasons, money being the most obvious, some of the girls seem scared to lose their money making powers by getting full reassignments, that may sound conflicting but from what I can gather about the culture the girls are under pressure to make money to support large families.

I am no expert but watch the episodes yourself and see what you think, enjoy

• Hi solice (Scott) hope you see this post, it's shaun and klauy here sorry we never got back to the bar to say goodbye I fell quite ill on the trip to hua hin ,spent the rest of the holiday in the hotel but we may be back in April , just me and klauy this time the boys have decided to stay at home I hope everyone is well especially my second wife daeng LOL it was lovely meeting you and paeng and feel we have made some wonderful new friends at your bar it was fantastic what you did for us both on our 20th wedding anniversary considering you didn't really know us that well we will never forget that and once again many thanks, hope to see you soon again and give our love to everyone

I saw the 1st series but not the entire series but did see the one with you and Paeng had my fears you were heading for disaster going into the bar game. After reading some of the posts from people who have been to your bar I am pretty certain you are going to be very successful in business as you two obviously know how the hospitality industry works. Bars in Pattaya are a dime a dozen but your personality will make it work. I wish you and Paeng all the best and you have given me a reason to visit Pattaya again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok seeing as you asked heres the story.

First of all 'beam me up scotty' must have heard it a million times and it still doesnt get boring.

Ok the bar is going very well, couldnt have asked for much more, we have quiet nights and busy nights just like everywhere but our heads are well above water which in these times is a blessing.

I didnt have to buy a business, the bar was empty, all told it cost me £6,000 to set up. Im a realist, I know I could be taken for a ride and lose it all, but 6k!!! its nothing, I have put more on a horse.

I have been living here for over 6 months and loved every minute of it, if I was here on holiday for 6 months I would have gone through 6k, so as far as im concerned im now on a level playing field. I am also a self employed engineer, in the Uk I make more than 1k a week, so in less than 6 weeks back home im back to square one, its a no brainer and not a gamble in the slightest.

As for being in a relationship with a ladyboy its each to their own, it makes me laugh though when guys say it wont last, we have been together for nearly three years, how long does it need to last before its classed as a ledgitimate relationship. If it lasts another 2 years then finishes you will still get some <deleted> saying 'I told you it wouldnt work' yet how long is a normal relationship in Europe or America?

I also find it funny that some guys frown upon guys that go with ladyboys, yet these same people are sometimes in their fifties and travel thousands of miles to shag an 18 year old farmers daughter from Issan, and thats ok. Strange how we justify what is right and wrong when it suits us!

As someone stated we have just finished filming season two and its mainly about the bar and the girls who work there, its about their lives and what made them become a ladyboy, personally I think it will be better than the first series because its a lot more to do with Thailand and less about relationships.

More than happy to answer questions as long as they are genuine.

Actually I'll take that back well done Solice ...your right ..each to their own..hats off to ya .

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Thank you smile.png

I came across "Ladyboys2" one morning and I just want to say that you have been an inspiration. I hate to admit it but im quite envious of how fulfilled you are. I hope to see you in Thailand if i get the chance to visit there. I do pray that all goes well for you both!

• 1 month later...

Good for you, Solice. You are living the life you wanted with the partner you wanted, which almost guarantees that you will be the but of the infantile sniggerers here on TV.

Yes I agree, Ive got big shoulders though and its water off a ducks back. Strange though how people always make remarks when they can hide behind a computer screen. I have not had one bad word said to my face, either here or in the UK, in fact people have been very supportive.

The only snide remarks are from guys that can hide, brave men for sure, life really is too short to give a toss about what others are doing but each to their own.

I'll just carry on shagging my LB that has a body you could smash rocks on while they shag their fat wives with tits like spanials ears back in the cold land of Europe http://static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

So it's purely a sexual fantasy?

There's nothing wrong with having a sexual desire for lbs but I wonder if they are all prostitutes in the bar?

Most aren't, I worked as an English Teacher and dont drink or frequent bars so I never met a ladyboy who was a prostitute. If you mix with prostitutes then you are going to come away with a twisted veiw. I would agree that a higher percentage of ladyboys are working girls compared to genetic girls due to their lack of employment options and predjidice wich does exist. My post op ladyboy is at the top of her proffesion but is leaving ang coming to the UK in Jan 2014 on a two year tourist visa.

Hi Scott and Paeng - greetings from the UK you sound like wonderful people and have a great bar. Ladyboys aren't my thing but my cousin is 38 year old stunner with a lovely is somewhat fragile mind. I shall be in Pats later in January so will pop in to your bar and say hello and have a drink. I always wondered why Thailand has so many ladyboys and now I know !

Edited by cdnvic
Removed commercial link.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey Scot, wher is your bar located and what is its name. Cheers Dazeford

Action Street bar complex is in Soi Buakao. Best to ring the baht bus bell when you see the Tesco Express and you should be by the entrance by the time the bus stops.

I hear the sky cameras were doing some more filming with ladyboys in Pattaya before Christmas so there could be another series coming some time this year.