What Do You Like On Your Bread?

bread_republic

What do you like on your bread or pastry?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bambina.... You were a quick one. :o

As to having human flesh on any bread, we do not promote "Cannibalism".

Off topic:

To have you in a sandwich, that might be a very tasty one. :D:D

Off 2.

What I have read on previous post , you also have some knowlege of making bread. :D

Big thumbs up for anyone with some cooking skills, we can not all be Jaime, traveling gourme or wathever superstar that apear on the TV.

But sometimes we do have to realy on other peoples imagination when it comes to cooking.

Edited by bread_republic

I like ice cream on my bread :o

how about deep fried bread with ice cream filling? :D

you can still find some places that sell it here in Phuket, not sure about BKK.

I vote for gorgonzola and sun dried tomatoes on black olive ciabatta. Good bread is one of the main things i miss when i am in Thailand.

I like ice cream on my bread :o

I was in a 'posh' restaurant' that had 'Brown bread flavoured ice cream', sounds funny but it was excellent!

Regarding my tastes, I'll have anything on bread, sweet or savoury. However, I voted 'butter and marmalade' as I have to have this on toasted (good quality) bread first thing in the morning, the sugar buzz wakes me up...

I like ice cream on my bread :D

so what about (ginger) BREAD icecream :o

I like ice cream on my bread :D

I vote for gorgonzola and sun dried tomatoes on black olive ciabatta. Good bread is one of the main things i miss when i am in Thailand.

ooooooh yeah, almost forgot about it - thats awesome. Ciabatta with loads of tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper... :D need to go to Italy soon I guess :D

You forgot to include beef tartar and minced raw pork filet with onions.

I voted for the cheese with butter, NOT margarine. The latter is good for greasing sqeeking door hinges only. And as another poster said already, the bread is also quite important.

Oh yeah a nice "Mettbrotchen" and steak tartar...I love it! :D

I saw somewhere else that you are German...indeed...Kiste Bier und ein Zenter Hack...main ingredients for a good party... :o

I saw somewhere else that you are German...indeed...Kiste Bier und ein Zenter Hack...main ingredients for a good party... :o

:D

no need for anything else...beside good company...ooooops off topic ....eeerm and of course good bread :D

:D

no need for anything else...beside good company...ooooops off topic ....eeerm and of course good bread :D

...with those ingredients good company is almost guranteed :D ...did this thread has a topic?