How About Making Money With Oxs

nicelee808

yep, the buffalo for mozarrela is the river kind and they make the real mozarella (their milk is also good in coffee! and lactose is less then cow's) somebody here in israel imported his buffalo cows from italy and keeps a tight grip on them, only males (castrated) go for meat or petting zoos ; thai comments about the italian buffalo is 'mai suey' cause they are paler in colour.

oops... forgot that bison is not same species as buffalo.... joke on me (since i raise and breed animals... bad mistake :o )... but yes, not sure the american joe public really went for beefalo (maybe marketed now as something else with a sort of 'palatable' name?)...yes thai bad breeding has reduced the size and mass of buffalos... (try to explain 'culling'... i do that for parakeets and goats, aiming for colours, or whatever, even just healthier stock... hard for the local farmer types to understand, but the techno farms certainly understand...)... btw, for milk cattle israeli bull(named 'Pass' and 'goliat'') semen is in demand in europe for AI purposes... check out random chances posts on milk cows etc....

i would 'eventually' love to somehow breed buffalo if and when i ever get to korat.... but w/o registery and guidance, that seems quite difficult... may still stick with goats if shindam succeeds after his bout with disease this year....

nice anecdotes btw junglebiker.... :D