Is It Something Like This In Bangkok?

george

Is it something like this in Bangkok?

Bed bar opens for Beijing expats

BEIJING — A bar with more places to lie than sit opened in Beijing this winter to let tired or lazy expatriates and their hip Chinese friends kick back — way back — as they drink and snack away an evening.

The 400-square-meter bar, based on similar theme bars in Miami and Bangkok, opened on Christmas Eve 2003 with three full-service beds and six hard but pillow-covered Chinese-style beds in a residential alley near the central Beijing bell tower.

As I am a big bed ( bar) fan, as far as I know bed bar originated in ITALY called as Supperclub http://www.worldsbestbars.com/city/Rome/Supperclub.asp then the second one from the same company opened it in Amsterdam which has been around for quite sometimes.

Last year Supper club in Bangkok was opened, but has nothing to do with the two others mentioned above, only the concept and the look are same. I also heard that in Miami has one too and now is Beijing??

I have been to only bed in BKK and Amsterdam.

Bkk is more fancy ( interm of decoration and design ) but the Amsterdam one is better for music.

Both place has pretty much same crowd, snobbish type and yuppies but Amsterdam is worse ( people just go there and love to been seen, take 3 weeks to make a reservation )

Dont get me wrong, I love bed bars and I am not a yuppie nor snob. Its just fun place to hang out.

Worth trying Georgie! :o

No, doctor!

Bed bars are very decent bars, full of decent people.

The most crazy bar that i know is the one in Bali ( dont remember what it called -- stadium maybe ) that one has 4 floors and run 24 hours. Basically , you go out on friday nite , take some drink , hit on some girls, take some CANDY and stay up all night long , wake up again , go dance some more , hit on more girls and etc..

Its crazy!! It runs 24 hours and you can sleep there, morever they have a special route for people to escape police! :o

No, doctor!

Bed bars are very decent bars, full of decent people.

The most crazy bar that i know is the one in Bali ( dont remember what it called -- stadium maybe ) that one has 4 floors and run 24 hours. Basically , you go out on friday nite , take some drink , hit on some girls, take some CANDY and stay up all night long , wake up again , go dance some more , hit on more girls and etc..

Its crazy!! It runs 24 hours and you can sleep there, morever they have a special route for people to escape police! :D

Whyever is an escape route needed for these decent people in decent bars. Surely the police won't hassle folks like that . :o

That bar in bali is not decent , just gave you an example of how crazy bar can be.

I dont take pills, I dont like the feeling that I have to watch behind my back while I am dancing.

Why dont you accompany Georgie tonight at Bed supperclub right across your street? :o