Electronic Cigarettes - Still Illegal?

BuffaloRescue

Getting a bit confused with all the different names posted: Ego twist, Ego battery, etc.

The site of Joyetec is not working well either, i.e. not loading all pages fully.

Perhaps any of the user can recommend what product to get, i.e. what automizer/clearomiser and what cartomizer/juice/liquids.

If you should buy the hardware from Healthcabinet, yet not the consumables from there, then where do you buy the consumables (cartomizers/juice)?

Thanks!

I'm not sure of the forum rules on posting external links, I hope I've done it right.

I would direct you to THIS forum There is loads of information and the people are nice if you ask questions.

Beware of getting anything from China - I was given a brand new knock of Ego-C and the atomiser lasted 4 days, the battery 2 weeks. Total rubbish. I get my supplies from Liberty Flights in England. Never had a problem with them, short delivery once, I sent an email and it was in the post the following day. I am really fortunate (and really grateful) to have some very good friends who visit Chiang Mai regularly and they are generous enough to have have the things are shipped to their address and they bring them in their luggage.. I haven't had anything delivered to Thailand but I can't see why they wouldn't do it. Pretty much everything is much cheaper there than here in Thailand

I was desperate once, thought I had a spare atomiser but didn't so I bought one from the authorised Ovale distributor in Chiang Mai at for 700 baht. At the same time I ordered some from a distributor in Malaysia, e-rokok. I had an order delivered to a friend in Malaysia who mailed them on to me. 100 ringgit or 1,000 baht for 5 (FIVE). Genuine products, authorised dealer in North East Malaysia. The Thai distributor who delivered my 700 baht atomiser didn't believe me, but he got his iPhone out and logged on to the site and saw them for 22 ringgit each - I got them for 20 as I bought 5. I think he was maybe thinking of getting his wholesale supplies from them. Unfortunately the dealer won't mail to overseas addresses. Liberty Flights is good and cheap, but not as cheap as the one in Malaysia.

I've been on Ego-T then Ego-C for almost 2 years. I usually have one real ciggie a week just to prove to myself that there's no difference and I really don't want to smoke, but for the last couple of weeks I've been having more like 1 a day. I can hear myself wheezing as I'm going to sleep and 'The Cough' has returned in all it's glory.

I buy the juice from China, I don't mind the menthol flavour. I get 10x50ml bottles of both Dekang and Hengsung, mix them together add a good slurp of 50mg plain nicotine to give it an extra kick then put into small bottles as required. I put a couple of menthol flakes in a separate bottle so it's really minty if I feel like a change. I've got a delivery on the way now, quite cheap from Vapour Hawkbut I wouldn't buy anything except the juice as it's all knock-off and totally useless.

I really recommend the Ego-C, better than Ego-T as the heating unit on atomisers are separate and much therefore cheaper to run as you're not throwing the whole thing away. The Malaysian site didn't have any in stock when I emailed them last week, but had 6 different brands of atomiser that he said were all good and would fit the battery so I ordered one of each. My friend in Malaysia posted them last Thursday, I'm looking forward to testing them one after another to see which is the best. It really is a case of looking around, hunting on the internet and working out the postage to Thailand. With the eCig itself, you really get what you pay for, but the difference in price in various countries is huge. Compare 1 for 700 baht with 5 for 1,000 baht. No contest at all. Some of the EU and US distributors charge huge amounts.

I recommend that anyone interested should get a starter kit from Liberty Flights or another distributor (I haven't found any others cheaper). The starter kit for the Ego-C contains 2 whole ecigs (2 batteries and 2 atomisers) and (I think) 10 heating unts as well as a USB charger. From memory about GBP45, but they often have discount codes which are elusive and hard to find. There may be better things out there now, the atomisers on their way to me might be good and available in starter kits.

Experimentation is the only way - what I like is not necessarily what you like or what Jim Smith or Fred Bloggs likes. Taste is a subjective and individual thing, and there are huge difference in the taste of juices available. Try small bottles, they aren't expensive.

Seriously dude the ego tanks are terrible compared to a decent cartomiser or clearomiser. No leaks, not juice in mouth, no gurgling. Thicker more flavourful vapor. My favourite are the boge caromisers in a cartomiser tank. But thats a bit advanced maybe so im suggesting clearomisers like the vision stardust. The other guy was also correct you dont need the ego twist verable voltage. But really its only a little bit more. You dont need to buy stuff from europe at $$$ either. Just get from healthcabin.net

Im suggesting this

http://www.healthcab...d=8044 ($24.50) - suggest silver(aluminium colour as other colour paint can chip)

and this (actually better than the stardust)

http://www.healthcab...id=8110 ($8.50)

and this

http://www.healthcab...ducts_id=7843 ($5)

Under $40 for the lot. And you arent stuck with the ego-c atomizers that really are terrible.

I tried to buy some products but they don't ship to Thailand. The ones that didn't say that said "out of stock"

What is a the next best place?

I tried to buy some products but they don't ship to Thailand. The ones that didn't say that said "out of stock"

What is a the next best place?

Eariler in the thread are mentions of overseas suppliers and Thailand distributors.