Thaivisa Low Key Christmas Get Together.

sceadugenga

second post by same poster removed. If members have an issue with moderation then PM the mod concerned and discuss.

Forum rule 21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

Indeed a pleasant afternoon on the outdoor balcony of the food court.

Apologies for those who would have fancied a drink taken, I completely overlooked the fact that such a prestigious location would rigorously enforce the 2pm-5pm alcohol sale laws.

I got another reminder when I tried to sneak out of Tops with the last two bottles of Beer Lao Dark on the shelf.

Many thanks to the ThaiVisa staff member who made the long journey to be there.

• Like 1

My spy tells me a great day was had by all.

Sorry I couldnt be there.

Please bring back all the great pictures you guys posted, village farang had some really great pics. It was the only reason I would visit this section of TV.

Here is a picture of a Sunset near my place.

post-117096-0-44360500-1355875030_thumb.

• Like 1

No need for spies as we are all quite approachable and yes it was a great day. Thank you so much for the comment on my pics. You have a lovely view by the way. In case you didn't know, my images are all available on Google+, or through a link on my blog, to be viewed at your leisure. Google search is your friend.

One interesting observation I made while killing time before the gathering. Wandering about the mall I bumped into as many friends who are not members of ThaiVisa as were at our gathering later. Even with the impressive membership of ThaiVisa I guess forums like this still only reach a very small segment of the population. Lots of room for improvement it would seem.

Edited by villagefarang

I suspect there are a large percentage of people who still don't use the internet or even computers.

Then there are those who only use it for basic things like email and a bit of typing.

I suspect it's something that's dying out, a 20 year old who was computer illiterate these days would have to live in the mountains of somewhere like Irian Jawa.

A lot of older people pick it up though, my father who passed away at 91 loved his PC and his iPhone.

Look at OldAussie he must be close on that age and he knows how to post on a forum. tongue.pngcool.pngwhistling.gif

• Like 1

I suspect there are a large percentage of people who still don't use the internet or even computers.

Then there are those who only use it for basic things like email and a bit of typing.

I suspect it's something that's dying out, a 20 year old who was computer illiterate these days would have to live in the mountains of somewhere like Irian Jawa.

A lot of older people pick it up though, my father who passed away at 91 loved his PC and his iPhone.

Look at OldAussie he must be close on that age and he knows how to post on a forum. tongue.pngcool.pngwhistling.gif

I come on here and do a nice post and all I get from this OLD COW-BOY is abuse.whistling.gif

Nice avatar photo of your wife there OA, I suppose she helps to keep you young. cool.png

Reminds me, how was that coffee you bought that day at the Hot Springs?

Oh the girl in my avatar, I remember that day. She took a shine to me and NOT you because,

I told her you are GAY. Nothing wrong with being gay....just saying thats all.cheesy.gif

Nice avatar photo of your wife there OA, I suppose she helps to keep you young. cool.png

Reminds me, how was that coffee you bought that day at the Hot Springs?

Oh the girl in my avatar, I remember that day. She took a shine to me and NOT you because,

I told her you are GAY. Nothing wrong with being gay....just saying thats all.cheesy.gif

OK I will get my hat and coat and move on now......bye bye

post-117096-0-66281800-1355965857_thumb.

Started as a quiet one at home but then what seemed like half the village turned up, one bearing a portable electric organ. ermm.gif

Threw the last couple of drunks out at 1am. wacko.png

Yeah, we missed you, but you did get a mention in dispatches at one point in the conversation...Merry what's left of Christmas and 'ave an 'appy new year.

• Like 1