Thai Army's Airship Crashes, Hurts Four

webfact

Amazing!

At the bottom of this page there is an advert for a

"

Cameron 40m Airship for US$35.000 FOB Brazil. perfect cond. 2 seater"

http://www.skyzepp.com/Hot_airship.pdf

So for under a million baht, or three month's expenses on the old blimp, they can have a working model in a week or to.

Wonder why the old one cost USD 12,000,000?

Maybe a little was syphoned off by a few generals. Running mia nois and Mercedes is soooo expensive.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PATTANI: The airship was assigned to provide surveillance during a visit by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

The surveillance camera system, which is the most expensive equipment on the airship, was undamaged because it wasn't installed on Thursday, he said.

LMAO. You can't make this stuff up.

I think I have been in Thailand too long....... My first thought was that the surveillance camera system does not exist, and the alloted funds for it were invested in Mercedes cars and breast implants for the mia nois.

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

PATTANI: The airship was assigned to provide surveillance during a visit by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

The surveillance camera system, which is the most expensive equipment on the airship, was undamaged because it wasn't installed on Thursday, he said.

LMAO. You can't make this stuff up.

I think I have been in Thailand too long....... My first thought was that the surveillance camera system does not exist, and the alloted funds for it were invested in Mercedes cars and breast implants for the mia nois.

You must have arrived about the same time as I did. If there is really a surveillance camera it is probabaly a fake one that can be bought on ebay for $20 and the army paid one million Baht for it.

I was wondering if any of your readers could help me with a problem I am having with my car.The check oil lamp is continually lit.So I checked my oil and found there was none there. But to my horror the lamp is still on. How do I get the lamp to go out and how do I check the oil if there is none there?

I am a qualified Zeppilin pilot.

I guess you are also a qualified Thai engineer?

I was wondering if any of your readers could help me with a problem I am having with my car.The check oil lamp is continually lit.So I checked my oil and found there was none there. But to my horror the lamp is still on. How do I get the lamp to go out and how do I check the oil if there is none there?

I am a qualified Zeppilin pilot.

I guess you are also a qualified Thai engineer?

You are not qualified Thai anything....cos you noticed the light....FAIL

And they think they will win against the Muslim terrorists in the south with a Zeppelin they don't even know how to use! Would be cheaper and better to rent a gang of mercenaries to do the job. The Thais were great and feared fighters during the Vietnam War, but they were under professional command than, today with the 1600 Generals it looks more like a comedy show.

• Like 1

This 'flying pig' makes Howard Hughes' Spruce Goose look like a solid investment!

What year is it? 1917?

Insurance scam...biggrin.png

Would any insurance company actually give a policy on this thing, given the history of these airships, and given that's purpose is to operate in a well documented danger area, and given that by nature it's highly vulnerable? Doubt it,

The article is incorrect - it is not an 'Airship' (dirigible) it is a blimp.

Both Blimps and the Spruce Goose are technologically sound. However, both were passed by technological advancements, but blimps are still operated by many nations for various purposes. Thus, insurance is normally required for operating such aircraft, as they are very reliable (when maintained properly [T.I.T.])... Airships (dirigibles), in their Heyday, had a few spectacular failures, but the Hindenberg failed, because Germany used Hydrogen (flying bomb) instead of helium...

We have forgotten that airships made international flights on a regular basis for years - Germany to Argentina for example.

"Aeros Airship Division is focused on the design, manufacture, delivery and support of some of the most advanced airships in the world certified by the U.S. FAA, as well as in Europe and Asia. Our Aeros-40D Sky Dragon is designed to accommodate a market demand for an airship capable of multi-mission applications ranging from advertising and broadcast camera work, to serving as a sensor platform — all while maintaining low operational costs.

The superior design of the Aeros 40D ensures the safety during operations. The airship provides exceptional maneuverability and control, utilizing a minimum number of ground handling crew."

Cased closed...To technically advanced for the new end user.

"...they lost control of the airship due to the bad weather before the decision was made to make an emergency landing...."

Interesting how

they organized an emergency landing

while out of control...

Edited by animatic

Oh the humanity.... wait, isn't this thing unmanned? why were people on board when it crashed?

Howabout this------------------- It crashed because people were on board --------- Thais who couldn't keep their hands off the switches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they cannot handle a simple blimp how the devil are they going to cope with a much more sophisticated machine like a drone???????????????????????????????

Or a human being who is a terrorist ?

Oh the humanity.... wait, isn't this thing unmanned? why were people on board when it crashed?

Howabout this------------------- It crashed because people were on board --------- Thais who couldn't keep their hands off the switches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Devil Made Me Buy That Dress Press the Big Red Button ! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

why don't they use drones?

why dont they use brains?

why dont they think before acting?

why dont they wash their hands after using the toilet?

why dont they like foreigners anyone showing them better and more efficient methods of accomplishing everything?

why dont they team up with myanmar & cambodia to become the biggest cesspool since big brother china?

why dont they just set fire to migrant workers who ask for their HARD-worked for pittance?

why do they scream, cry and attempt to murder those who point out their shortcomings?

why cant you have a decent conversation with more than about 3% of the plopulation?

why dont they just enslave ALL the women and children?

why do so many people who visit the place vow to never return and leave it to the vermin & scum that have never known a paradise like it???

Why when these and a million other points are validly expressed, do the locals and their intellectual equivalents say 'yiuw no like rape, murder, extortion, racketeering, pollution & nepotism....yiuw go home'?