Guest House

sierra01

I'm looking for a guest house or something for a couple of nights next week, something clean with air con, just simple. A couple of the places I'll be going to is Back street books (next to Gecko books) and the night bazaar, so in that area if poss.

I know my way round CM reasonably well but not by street names, so phone numbers or web sites would be best. Thanks people.

I'm looking for a guest house or something for a couple of nights next week, something clean with air con, just simple. A couple of the places I'll be going to is Back street books (next to Gecko books) and the night bazaar, so in that area if poss.

I know my way round CM reasonably well but not by street names, so phone numbers or web sites would be best. Thanks people.

What's you budget?

First trip to CM in 98, stayed at the Lanna Thai GH at the insistence of a Cdn gal I met on the flight up (I think that's what it was called). Seemed like good value at the time, pool, a/c, good grub. Been back to CM many times since but for whatever reason, never seemed to go by the place again. Is it still there?

Due to a misunderstanding between myself and the tuk tuk driver I ended up in the next street down to the condotel street, and ended up staying in the Kong Court G/H, 400bt with air con, nothing special but clean and ok. It had cable TV as well, a choice of Thai or Chinese channels!

Thanks people.

I did see at the railway station yesterday morning photocopied 'Daily Mirrors' at 220bt each, isn't that around the price of a proper copy?

Due to a misunderstanding between myself and the tuk tuk driver I ended up in the next street down to the condotel street, and ended up staying in the Kong Court G/H, 400bt with air con, nothing special but clean and ok. It had cable TV as well, a choice of Thai or Chinese channels!

Thanks people.

I did see at the railway station yesterday morning photocopied 'Daily Mirrors' at 220bt each, isn't that around the price of a proper copy?

Yes, a total rip off - you're much better reading newspapers on-line!

Apart from buying the BKK Post on a Wednesday for the Database section I never bother, I read everything online. When I saw that, 220bt for a photocopied paper, I couldn't believe it, people must actually buy them or the stall owners wouldn't bother. As they say, there's one born every minute.

Apart from buying the BKK Post on a Wednesday for the Database section I never bother, I read everything online. When I saw that, 220bt for a photocopied paper, I couldn't believe it, people must actually buy them or the stall owners wouldn't bother. As they say, there's one born every minute.

Now, if they sold photocopies of Razzle, or 50 Plus - I could be interested!

Plenty of websites for that grant! By 50+ do you like em a bit older or a bit bigger up top? :o Sorry, I didn't see any anyway :D

50 Plus was the skankiest grumble mag that I could think of :D

It's aimed at gentlemen - possibly including your goodself - that get their rocks off to a more mature sort of lady...

Edited by Grant