90 Day Report

sundaram444

I have a one-year multiple entry NON-I visa.

Before the 90 day report, if I travel to another country and re-enter

and a new arrival date is stamped on my passport, then when should

I report for the 90 day? Is it the 90 th day from the new stamped -date

or the first one.?

I am unable to contact the Immigration office on the phone.

I am planing to visit this office this week.

Can some one clarify ?

--ken sundaram

As above, check if your visa is a multiple entry non immigrant visa (in which case you don't report, but instead have to leave the country and come back)

Or, if its a single entry non immigrant visa which also has a multiple re-entry permit (in which case you need to report to immigration 90 days after arriving)

As above, check if your visa is a multiple entry non immigrant visa (in which case you don't report, but instead have to leave the country and come back)

Or, if its a single entry non immigrant visa which also has a multiple re-entry permit (in which case you need to report to immigration 90 days after arriving)

If it's single it can only last 90 days (possible 7 day extension in emergency) therefore you cannot report as it will of expired

On my consulate they told me that "if I might be too sick to leave the country I could tell the immigration so" and could get the next 90 days thumbsup.gif

No sure recipe but may be worth a try on day 89...

Bye,

Derk

On my consulate they told me that "if I might be too sick to leave the country I could tell the immigration so" and could get the next 90 days thumbsup.gif

No sure recipe but may be worth a try on day 89...

Bye,

Derk

You can get extra on any Visa for ill health, but it has to be backed up with legitament doctors (from hospital not clinic) report stating the exact dates. Maximum up to 90 days