Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guardian trees. One of my favorite roads on the Phuket island. Starts from the west, goes over the hill and ends to the east. Very few people even know that this exists. It's not on google maps yet. Very nice ride with scooter :)

2013-01-27_17-44-46.jpg

A "PiTT" stop... out side a 7-11 and PTT gas station, between Surratthanni City and khao Sok...

Nice they keep up the landscaping at many gas stations! thumbsup.gif

Another shot with my Nokia Phone ... I'm impressed with the photo quality.... thumbsup.gif .....now if I could only figure out how you use the other features w00t.gif

2013-01-18-138.jpg

That is pretty disturbing.

Not only disturbing. It's sad enough in my opinion, that such pics are shown on the roadside. No respect for the deceased. Has the family agreed to have their family member being shown like this?

No, truly, I don't like to watch this in a forum about photography and arts...

Not only disturbing. It's sad enough in my opinion, that such pics are shown on the roadside. No respect for the deceased. Has the family agreed to have their family member being shown like this?

Agreed but on the other side family 'members' have probably agreed to this... I think personally we shouldn't sensor the forum and allow all images to be shown.

In respect to Fabianfred i would like to hear his opinion about it here..

Agreed but on the other side family 'members' have probably agreed to this... I think personally we shouldn't sensor the forum and allow all images to be shown.

In respect to Fabianfred i would like to hear his opinion about it here..

Agree

Archived