Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry the road crash image is just too extreme

Please remember Thaivisa is a family forum with members of all ages.

I seriously doubt that the victim's family were even consulted

here here.. well done astral. I almost threw up when i saw that disgusting image. sick.gif

Sorry the road crash image is just too extreme

Please remember Thaivisa is a family forum with members of all ages.

I seriously doubt that the victim's family were even consulted

I understand the policy of the forum, but I personally think that these photos should be out there and seen by everybody.

Back in my home country there was an show for 7-9 grade students to show what happens after hitting someone. Really crude pictures of people who got hurt after only one hit. Testimonies of the people who were hit and who did hit others.

This teaching was very effective for youngsters who, as we know, know it all while they are teenagers. There was no 'oh, be kind, would you' talks.. just real facts of cause and effect. It made the kids think before they would engage of fight. (The person who did the road shows was an ex-student of my mother).

Sometimes I have thought of doing similar kind of posters here in Phuket. To show what 'I'm the king of the roads and nothing can ever happen to me' -attitude can result to. I don't really care if someone who risks it all, dies on the road. I care about the people who have nothing to do with this attitude and have to pay for the idiots mistakes.

As an keen new photographer I would think that we should share even the ugly parts of the life what we see. Some things which make everybody to learn and think what are the important things in our lives.

.. and then, the steepest road I have seen ever.. I would not dear to ride that with my scooter.. and would even think twice to walk up. One mistake and it's rock and roll.

2013-02-03_17-05-46.jpg

It's a tough one, how to get the message across about safe driving etc ... that was certainly a graphic image.... w00t.gif

But then everyday now, we seem to see more and more images of dead bodies, on the television news, from around the world...... perhaps some of us become used to looking at it?

It's a tough one, how to get the message across about safe driving etc ... that was certainly a graphic image.... w00t.gif

But then everyday now, we seem to see more and more images of dead bodies, on the television news, from around the world...... perhaps some of us become used to looking at it?

Oilinky meant that this actually should not be censored in here. I feel bad about the pic but i think it still should be in here..

Photography has a lot of power and we as enthusiasts have to respect this.

Abrupt funeral..

post-70928-0-69478300-1359997736_thumb.j

At least Fabian inspired us...

Am not sure if that is a funeral Dancer old chap,looks more like a young man on his way to the local temple for a few months....

Or am I missing something?

At least someone is paying attentionclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif .

wai2.gif Good on you Mr. Shaggy!

This sign caught my attention this afternoon !.... whistling.gif only my attention! tongue.png

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Uh. My Engrish fails me. I don't get the joke. I know the jokes should not be explained, but.. please? :)

Archived